“The previous reviewers are right! Slowest/worst staffed DQ in BC!”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Vernon
Cuisines: Fast food
Lethbridge, Canada
“The previous reviewers are right! Slowest/worst staffed DQ in BC!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

WHAT PART OF FAST FOOD DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND, VERNON DQ STAFF?

When you get into the lineup for the drive-thru you had better either have a full tank of gas or get used to keeping your engine off for entire eras at a time while the staff in this DQ takes your order, goes out to a field, milks a cow, hand churns the ice cream by hand over an ice cube... you get the picture. You can literally be stuck for HALF AN HOUR from the time you PLACE YOUR ORDER and there's only four cars in front of you. The only DQ in Canada that I've ever been to that was comparably lethargic and incompetent was the one in Claresholm, Alberta but that one is legendary for being the worst run DQ in the known universe. Vernon is a very close second. Wait until you get to Kelowna or Salmon Arm or just do without DQ if you have to, but don't ever go here!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank metaungulate

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Vernon, Canada
“Not as expected”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I went there for a quick lunch today. The restaurant was clean, but the service is slower then molasses. Don't expect a quick lunch there. I went to another Dairy Queen in Hope which was excellent, quick and fresh food.
The one in Vernon is not. First I got the wrong order, after waiting more then 5 minutes, I finally got to order again. this time what I really did order. After another 10 minutes or so I finally got my order. The bun was not good. My deep fried chicken breast was okay, but no flavor. The fries were nothing special. I would not recommend this DQ and probably wont go back unless I am in the mood for ice cream.
the restaurant was not busy, there was a lot of staff around but disorganized.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank swissboy43
Kelowna, Canada
“Very slow”
Reviewed 14 December 2012

We frequent DQ's. This is the slowest service one we have ever been to. I keep saying I will never go back but there are times that I just can't pass it up. Terrible drive-thru , you will wait a long time !

Visited July 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good ice cream place”
Reviewed 7 July 2008

Good ice cream place

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Worst DQ Ive ever been to.”
Reviewed 11 March 2008

Worst DQ Ive ever been to.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook