“Authentic and Awesome.”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2013

The sushi is fantastic and the atmosphere, though maybe not trendy does reflect true Tokyo sushi diner ambience. Not many seats and the hours are short so go early as it's usually packed.

2  Thank Daniel D

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Hubby is a regular at Mahoroba. The sushi is top notch, the bento boxes are very affordable and are always fresh with great portion sizes (sometimes a bit big, so bring your appetite). The servers are efficient and friendly. The best sushi in Vernon in my opinion.

1  Thank chicorayner
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I like the personal treatment, recognition. The food is excellent. Fantastic service. As a vegan I am always looked after very well.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

I love Japanese food. But I would like to see the Sushi chef at work to know its fresh. Atmosphere could be better

Reviewed 29 August 2012

I Love sushi but I have been spoilt by some fab places in Vancouver. The resturant is shabby but the food is resonable. I find the price quite high for the quality and ambiance of the place. But for Vernon I would say it's the best sushi if you don't care about the look of resturant and value.