“Great Italian food”

Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Tita's Italian Bistro was built and opened February 2001. Family owned and operated by the Sacco family. Chef Michele (Mike) Sacco with his wife and partner Rosa Sacco are both celebrating over 50 years in a kitchen. Danny and Cindy will be greating & serving you.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

busy place with a pleasant atmosphere...family run establishment.. great Italian fare at reasonable prices... portions are quite large..highly recommend it.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Wow. We were made to feel like family. First came the nicely mixed drinks. Yumm. Excellent salad and balsamic and oil with home made bread to dip. I chose the veal, wife had her pasta dish (all home made). Kids had their kids sized meals and ate it all up. Then came the home made gelato. Wow. Then followed by perfectly made expresso.
Very affordable and hosts were amazing. Authentic Italian food and great vibe all around. One of the best restaurants in Vernon.
Thanks, Gary and Mel.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Pasta is made on-site from scratch and for many of the dishes you can get a half-order. You can't make reservations so you'd better get in line for the 5 PM opening. Prices are reasonable and the service is excellent.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I heard a lot of good things about Tita's so I was excited when I got reservations to take my mom and grandparents out for mothers day. When we arrived it took we had plenty of time to look over our menu (20 minutes before they came back to ask if we we're ready), the place was packed and their was only 2 people serving so I had no problems with this I felt bad that they had so many tables for just the 2 people.

The food was amazing, the best Italian I've had. After we we're done eating they cleared the table. I had expected the check would come soon but after 20 minutes of waiting I finally asked for it, 20 minutes AFTER that I finally got the check. When paying for the order my mom mentioned that maybe they need some more help with serving, this was not said it a mean or rude tone she followed it up by complimenting the dinner and explaining that it was very busy and they looked like they could have used some help. The woman up front (brown curly haired) explained this was a family restaurant and they don't hire people in a very rude tone, my mom said sorry and that she was not complaining and the woman muttered under her breathe (loud enough though) "Well it sounds like you are".

I loved the food, loved the servers they we're very friendly, but the woman upfront ruined the experience entirely I will not be going back.

4  Thank Rob P
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My wife and myself met another couple for dinner at Tita's. As usual, the atmosphere, service and food was outstanding. Probably it deserves a 5 star rating but I only hand those out for the "best of the best". It is a family owned and operated restaurant and they really do care. Go there - you will really enjoy your meal.