“excellent place for a night out”
Review of Squire's Four Pub

Squire's Four Pub
Ranked #95 of 221 Restaurants in Vernon
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 3 July 2013

we visited the above to-night and as usually were not disappointed. The service was friendly and the food hot and tasty. I had the Schnitzel with mushroom gravy. It does not really go together but it was good. I do not care for vegetables which are blanched and then served. Either serve them raw or cook them!
My wife had the salmon which was very tasty and cooked just right.
i would recommend the Squires pub for a night out. and we will be back again..

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Every time I visit here, I want to like it .. But the food keeps getting in the way! It just keeps falling short of flavour and texture. Blah is being kind to it. Service is good. Atmosphere is well... Pub like it should be!

I hope they pull up their socks, because this is a well established Vernon meeting place for cold beers. THIS THEY DO WELL !

Reviewed 7 May 2013

After an afternoon of driving around, picking up some sporting goods and garden market greens we stopped in at Squire's for some appies and beers/wine.
Service was excellent, food was interesting and well prepared and the prices were decent.
This is a long time favourite that keeps us coming back.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

We were quite delighted to find this quaint old style pub, enroute to the garden centres.
Some great items on their menu, plus some British Fare & beers. We have been there now about 6 times & so have sampled a few things. We think there Fish & Chips, Burgers, Butter Chicken,
soups & sandwiches are great.A few disappointments however were the Quiche & the
Bangers & Mash. All in all, good food & atmosphere - not your usual roudy style pub !

Reviewed 10 April 2013

In the past, I have had a burger when I was there. They are known for their burgers and, generally, they are better than the competition. This visit, I didn't have a burger and found that the rest of their food is average. I had a thai salad and my hubby had ribs. We both ate our meals but our expectations were not met. On a lighter note, my ceasar was delicious!! I will probably go back, but I will order a burger next time!