“Something has changed”

Ranked #95 of 221 Restaurants in Vernon
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Something is not the same. I have been going here for years but it is not what it used to be. Food is not as good and the place went from being packed to almost empty some nights. Not sure I will be going back.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Atmosphere is still great, service still good, food????? Haven't been in awhile because we've been disappointed too many times.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We went there a few weeks ago , food was great . Went there last week and the food was not good at all.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

we visited the above to-night and as usually were not disappointed. The service was friendly and the food hot and tasty. I had the Schnitzel with mushroom gravy. It does not really go together but it was good. I do not care for vegetables which are blanched and then served. Either serve them raw or cook them!
My wife had the salmon which was very tasty and cooked just right.
i would recommend the Squires pub for a night out. and we will be back again..

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Every time I visit here, I want to like it .. But the food keeps getting in the way! It just keeps falling short of flavour and texture. Blah is being kind to it. Service is good. Atmosphere is well... Pub like it should be!

I hope they pull up their socks, because this is a well established Vernon meeting place for cold beers. THIS THEY DO WELL !