“Very mediocre”

Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
“Very mediocre”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Food was bland and boring. Server was pleasant. The almond chicken consisted of tasteless waffer thin pieces of deep fried chicken sprinkled with almond crumbles; the likes of which I've not seen before. I won't be back.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Addicted2tucker

Vernon, Canada
“Great food!”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Just went to the Golden Crown over the weekend with friends from out of town. The claimed it's the best chinese they've had and their from Vancouver.If you are looking for authentic chinese they do have bbq duck and great hot pots. The egg rolls are made in house and are amazing! I also get take out from here a lot..... some times their busy but it's worth the wait. The food is addicting. I highly recommend it!

• Visited April 2013
Swift Current, Canada
“like this place”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

not as good as it used to be but I definitely would recommend this place. I like the menu and the food is still above average.

Visited November 2012
Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
“Good Food”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We recently visited the Golden Crown and found the food to be the best we have had since moving to Vernon. The service was fast and friendly, the hot towels at the end of our meal were a great touch and i would highly recommend trying the place.

• Visited March 2013
Vernon, Canada
“BEST CHINESE FOOD EVER!”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Went to the Golden Crown! I am a total foodie! The food is amazing there....... you must order the traditional foods like the ginger beef hot pot, golden crown hot pot or singapore noodles to get the true experience. Their secret recipe of inhouse egg rolls are just delicious. Every time I take clients there it just rave reviews.

This is a hidden gem of a restaurant. And I love to support small business owners.

I highly recommend the Golden Crown for a date night, family gathering or take-out!

• Visited March 2013