we booked this tent site through booking.com and got a deal for $21 a night tax included. This was one of the cheapest campsites of our whole trip which we really hadn't expected in an expensive tourist town like whistler. The showers were hot and free and the campground was very clean. We were able to ride our bicycles to the whistler village in about 10 minutes. The only thing i would change would be to have a grassy site instead of a gravel site, but with our camping air mattresses this wasn't really an issue. Overall very happy with this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on forty acres on the banks of Fitzsimmons Creek, Riverside Resort is surrounded by the natural beauty of the mountains yet is only minutes away from all the action and excitment that Whistler has to offer. Featuring fully equipped cozy log cabins, full & partial service RV sites, private walk-in tent sites, serviced multi-use camping sites plus our unique and natural yurts, Riverside Resort offers a variety of accomodations for all seasons and budgets, and the experience of staying close to nature. We look forward to welcoming you to Whistler, and your home away from home at Riverside Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Riverside Resort Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Rv Resort & Campground Hotel Whistler
- Riverside Rv Resort And Campground