We've stayed at Riverside three times now and it is our favourite accommodation in Whistler for camping. The sites are clean and enough room is provided for specific RVs. Bathrooms are clean an staff is friendly and approachable if there are any concerns. Lots of great trails and lakes, the village is within walking distance otherwise there is the shuttle that will take you there. We always enjoy our stay when we camp here! The only thing the kids weren't too happy with was the lack of strong Wi-Fi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on forty acres on the banks of Fitzsimmons Creek, Riverside Resort is surrounded by the natural beauty of the mountains yet is only minutes away from all the action and excitment that Whistler has to offer. Featuring fully equipped cozy log cabins, full & partial service RV sites, private walk-in tent sites, serviced multi-use camping sites plus our unique and natural yurts, Riverside Resort offers a variety of accomodations for all seasons and budgets, and the experience of staying close to nature. We look forward to welcoming you to Whistler, and your home away from home at Riverside Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. and Booking.com so you can book your Riverside Resort Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Rv Resort & Campground Hotel Whistler
- Riverside Rv Resort And Campground