Wonderful facility with all the amenities. I wish we had planned to stay longer. There was so much to see and do in Whistler, and Riverside RV park is so close and convenient to everything. The park itself is superb from the the helpful staff, the full services and amenities, the bike paths, hiking trails, camping or RV sites - they throughout of everything. The site is very well laid out with drive through sites, lots of trees and greenery for added privacy. Tons of kids activities, from the playground and more. I will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on forty acres on the banks of Fitzsimmons Creek, Riverside Resort is surrounded by the natural beauty of the mountains yet is only minutes away from all the action and excitment that Whistler has to offer. Featuring fully equipped cozy log cabins, full & partial service RV sites, private walk-in tent sites, serviced multi-use camping sites plus our unique and natural yurts, Riverside Resort offers a variety of accomodations for all seasons and budgets, and the experience of staying close to nature. We look forward to welcoming you to Whistler, and your home away from home at Riverside Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Riverside Resort Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Rv Resort & Campground Hotel Whistler
- Riverside Rv Resort And Campground