“Very clean”

Ranked #29 of 49 Hotels in Whistler
Kirkland, Washington
“Very clean”
Reviewed 13 July 2011

We had a 2 bedroom. It was immaculate, but the living room was very small . We were in Rm 307 - the balcony was off the 2nd bedroom & had solid cement instead of a railing. It was very, very noisy with street noise. The view windows seal was broken so hard to see out. The location was great but I would not stay here again

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank pip58541

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Wilkinson, Indiana
Reviewed 19 June 2011

We stayed at Twin Peaks for 4 days as part of a timeshare exchange. The staff was very pleasant and helpful, but pool was closed for maintenance 3/4 days of our visit, which was unfortunate. The unit was clean with exceptional views of the mountains, and directly adjacent to the main plaza containing the Olympic rings and base of the mountain. The beds were not very comfortable, as the mattresses in both rooms sloped toward the middle. But the location more than made up for the basic nature of the unit, and if you are in Whistler you probably won't spend much time in the room anyway.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HomebodyMI
Tofino, Canada
Reviewed 28 August 2010

I was at Twin Peaks Resort in Whistler, BC for a full week via RCI timeshare. And let me tell ya, it was home away from home.

Let me start from the Room....

The 1 bedroom condo was very clean and had great amenities. Working at a resort myself, I inspected the room thoroughly. To my knowledge, the 1 bedrooms were downstairs and the 2 bedrooms were upstairs. The 1 bedroom came with a hide-a-bed which worked out fine for my family & I. Kitchen had everything you needed and there was also a washer and dryer. My family and I were very pleased with it with the exception of the partiers. 4 out of the 7 nights we were there, there was always a room partying going on. Most of them were around my age (20-28) but these people just didn't have the common courtesy of being quiet past midnight. And of course, nearly ALL resorts in Whistler DO NOT have AC, we had no choice but to keep the patio door open since our parents had the fan in the bedroom. We didn't hesitate to call front desk to report the loud partiers after we asked them politely to keep it quiet...But again, we were on vacation and it wasn't something that ruined our trip... I just figured I would give you a head's up on what you may be surrounded with.

The Pool & the hot tub.
There were two pools available. One set was in the same building as the front desk, and one by our room. The set by the front desk is quite small and the hot tub is not quite hot.
The other pool and hot tub is considerably bigger and the hot tub is much much more hotter. And because a lot of people prefer the bigger pool/ hot tub, the other set is usually quiet. They also have 2 or 3 grills that guests are welcome to use :)
I would also like to point out that the pool needs to get cleaned more often. It was not disgusting but again, working at a resort myself, I know some people out there can be quite disturbed by the smallest things.

Location
Everything is within walking distance! They also have shuttles that go to and from various spots around The Village!

All I can say is soak it all in, and enjoy! This place is a great place to stay at and feel safe!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank goldenhaagendazs43
South Riding, VA
Reviewed 18 April 2009

We stayed here with friends for a week of Snowboarding in Whistler. We reserved the property through Preferred Access - RCI. It was too good of a deal to pass up. Our room was fairly close to the road so at times it was a bit loud with traffic but not too bad. Very close walk to the grocery store and walk to the heart of Whislter's Nightlife. We would definitely come stay again. We were actually taking our Honeymoon that we never took. Great times had by all!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with friends