“TOp level staff and best ski selection in Whistler Blackomb”
Review of Affinity Sports IV

Affinity Sports IV
Ranked #3 of 12 Shopping in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Whistler ski rentals - save up to 30% by Booking online with Affinity Sports.Affinity Sports is Whistler's largest independent rental provider. Select from a huge range of the latest skis and boards. With 6 great locations to choose from and a shuttle service ready to pick you up, renting could not be easier. Affinity Sports offers personal service and fully tuned equipment from the best brands in the business. Change from skiing to boarding or try different equipment at no extra charge. Affinity Sports also offers a 10% discount on retail clothing and accessories when renting equipment.
Montreal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“TOp level staff and best ski selection in Whistler Blackomb”
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Spent a week and a half over March break in 2013 and was advised by my local Family to skip hauling my skis out and rent some from Affinity. The ski selection was awesome, FAR better than any of the other rental sites I looked at. I was able to swap out skis anytime I wanted depending on the condition, and the staff was incredibly helpful in making suggestions depending on the snow conditions. I can only say good things about Affinity Sports. 5 star service.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank JackandBecky

Vientiane, Laos
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Great service with care.”
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

I called a few days in advance of the weekend and the process on the phone was easy and efficient. I often have boot fitting issues and the guy on the phone gave me a few suggestions. When I arrived at Whistler and went to get my skis and boots, Chloe was the person who helped me. She was great and worked to find the right boot. We went through ski options and selected Salomons which were great to ski in all the fresh powder.

I had to leave a day early and Chloe was there to check in the gear. It was great to be able to follow up and let her know how well the boots and skis performed.

Good gear, great service. I will be back. Thanks Chloe!

Glengarry, Tasmania
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great service and locations”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

We've just returned from a family ski holiday in Whistler. Affinity had the best deal and were very happy to allow exchanges from skis to boards and back. We hired skis, boot & poles and then our sons changed to boards, then back to skis. Their long opening hours and multiple locations around Whistler were great.

Visited February 2013
Vermont
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Deal Convenient Location”
Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are both avid skiers but decided not to schlep our skis all the way from VT. Affinity had a great deal online and a good selection of skis. We opted for the demo package of "best ski for conditions." We skied 5 days and I tried 4 skis. One was wrong for me and the conditions, but I was able to exchange it mid-day. This was a hassle and if we had rented through the mountain we could have avoided skiing all the way back to the base area. But you get what you pay for. The shop employees were ver friendly. And didn't seem too put out by our frequent switching! Thanks guys!! And ladies if you are are expert/ aggressive skiers speak up and ask for what you want. Most shop guys will "downsize" you if you don't advocate for an appropriate ski.

“Best deal and most friendly”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

These guys where the least expensive and most friendly of the two shops we checked out. I would recommend this place to visitors and will rent here next time!