Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre(Whistler)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$409
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa(Whistler)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$382
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$265
US$440
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$392
Book now, pay at stay
US$399
US$383
  • Pool
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$344
US$331
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$313
Priceline
3,842 results
All reviewsmallard loungegold floorwildflower restauranthealth clubblackcomb mountainupper villagebeautiful hotelski valetslope sideself parkinghot chocolatevalet servicesteam roomend of the dayapres skioutdoor poolfour seasons
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

My favourite Fairmont by far. Service here is always great. I'd like to recognize Christina (sorry if I spelt that wrong) from front desk. She always remembers me when I come in and asks how I'm doing and makes me feel extra special. It's great having that kind of welcoming. She must see hundreds of people a day, and even if I'm just walking by she recognizes me and calls me by name. So nice! Love coming here. :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
ChateauWhistler, Director of Rooms at Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear StephanieTheGreat,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Fairmont Chateau Whistler. It is great to read of the service provided by Christina. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments. Thanks again for the positive review and I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

It was great to see the Fairmont Whistler so busy as I had not been there in many years. The hotel is ultra clean and all staff encountered were polite and pro-active. Great to see the leadership influence of Mr. Mastalir. Dinner at the Wildflower was memorable; the presentation of the food was extremely attentive and the service irreproachable. We look forward to returning and as you do, do not forget the world famous donuts from Portobello, most impressive!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
ChateauWhistler, Director of Rooms at Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Martin L,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and Fairmont Chateau Whistler. I appreciate your kind comments regarding our attentive staff, memorable dining experience, and of course of world famous donuts from Portobello. I am looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We had stayed at the Fairmont before but only during ski season. We couldn't believe how popular and fun this place is in the summer. We can tell it is a great place for families with children as there are so many activities for children right there. The hotel is very comfortable and roomy, with nice cozy carpet and colors everywhere, and the location right on the mountain is hard to beat. The restaurants we went to were great, especially Wildflower. We upgraded to the Concierge level on the 8th floor and enjoyed being able to enjoy their fabulous breakfast and snacks throughout the day as well as the newspapers, and the expertise of the staff members up there. The staff is so so very friendly here and really do their utmost to make everyone feel welcome. The pool and spas, sauna and steam rooms were great and the health club is especially nice with the large sliding doors that let the fresh air in. We were impressed how well and smoothly this large resort runs and we know that takes some good training. They even have a nice SUV that drives guest wherever they want to go, in our case to the Green Lake to catch our float plane to Victoria Harbour!

Room Tip: Recommend the 8th floor with the Concierge Level
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ConnoisseurCharlotte

Dear ConnoisseurCharlotte,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Fairmont Chateau Whistler! It is truly great to read of the service provided by our teams. I hope we can welcome you back again soon for another getaway highlighting the true Fairmont standard of service.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Staff makes this resort so much more than just a resort....

We have stayed at the Gold Floor 5x in the last month and in a regular room 1x, and the staff at the Gold Floor (Ian, Chelsey, Dale, Alyson and company) make us feel so welcome and we enjoy the experience so much more because they remember our preferences and they are so friendly and Whistler experts!

Just as a personal aside, on our last trip, Alyson was kind enough to take some younger guests (the children of regular long time guests) for a tour of the castle's penthouse units and I found that to be the ultimate demonstration of a dedication to service and to be honest, just a refreshing act of kindness.

This hotel is fantastic and with a little renovation, it will be the ultimate Whistler resort destination for decades to come!

Room Tip: Ask for views of Rainbow Mountain if you want a nice scenic vista
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear hcmr79,
Thank you for the wonderful review of Fairmont Chateau Whistler! It is truly great to read your kind comments of our team on Fairmont Gold. They make extraordinary efforts every day to ensure our guests are all well looked after and completely satisfied. I am looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Chrisopher Vick

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Love staying here! Pool. Mountains. Good service. Nice staff. Central location. Secure amenities. Comfy beds and furniture. Good value. Reliable front desk staff. Spacious quarters. Refreshing spa. Love it here.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear ashley s,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Fairmont Chateau Whistler. It is great to read you felt we provided good value for the price paid, the satisfaction of our guests has our highest priority and I'm thrilled you enjoyed your time with us. I hope to get the chance to welcome you back again soon.