Stayed here for two nights during the shoulder season - so when the crew of blinged up school children dancers departed the building, we seemed to have the run of the place.
The hotel is a very typical Westin hotel - however it tends to be non descript and bland.
The room wass pretty big and the bed was massive - however the big problem was the fridge, hummed for the night and churned out the ice all night long! Annoying to say the least.
Also the parking charge is absolutely ridiculous - it cost 62 dollars for two nights. When you are paying a significant amount for the room already - I just thought this was too much.
The location is excellent, right in the town centre - staff are very nice - more than helpful.
And the pool area and hot tub are very good also. Also I think a hotel like this should have free wifi
We didnt eat here - so cant rate it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Whistler Village just yards from the gondolas and the slopes of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler is an all-suite, full-service conference hotel and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Whistler
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Westin Resort Whistler
- Westin Hotel Whistler
- Westin Whistler
- Whistler Westin