Gorgeous hotel right on the edge of the village, but secluded enough to be peaceful and quiet. Basic guest rooms include fully equipped kitchen, which is great for off-setting the costs of staying in Whistler. Room was compact but comfortable. Only downside a couple of downsides, one of which was the shower, which had a very basic stationary head and (never thought I'd complain about this) too much water pressure! Felt like skin was being blasted off and drain couldn't handle the amount of water. Also as other people have mentioned, the free basic wifi in the rooms is very very basic and incredibly slow. Better than nothing though. Let front desk staff know about the shower issues upon check out. Pool and gym are very nice, though upper pool deck often closed early for events which was kind of bummer. Room service breakfast we ordered one morning was adequate, but nothing special.
In terms of parking, we really appreciated the valet staff letting us know about a free lot on the edge of the village which was perfect because we knew we wouldn't be using our car while we were there. They even picked us up in the shuttle and brought us back to the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Whistler Village just yards from the gondolas and the slopes of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler is an all-suite, full-service conference hotel and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Whistler
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Westin Resort Whistler
- Westin Hotel Whistler
- Westin Whistler
- Whistler Westin