Loved this hotel it really is picture perfect, rooms were superb and spacious, the super king bed was immense. The kitchenette part although not used much was very good, service was attentive even down to putting the dishwasher on for one teaspoon.
We mostly ate out at night but the breakfasts were excellent.
The outdoor pool and hottub is wonderful esp coming up to Christmas when the snow is falling, absolutely idyllic.
The only gripe was the charge for ski valet, which is mandatory as they dont allow skis/boards in rooms. We were aware we had to use it but not that there was an additional charge, to their credit however they refunded this charge on check-out.
Would go back here in a heartbeat, looking forward to it already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Whistler Village just yards from the gondolas and the slopes of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler is an all-suite, full-service conference hotel and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, JackRabbit Systems, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Whistler
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Westin Resort Whistler
- Westin Hotel Whistler
- Westin Whistler
- Whistler Westin