The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$134
US$200
US$174
  • Pool
The Listel Hotel Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$108
  • Restaurant
US$259
US$251
US$187
  • Breakfast included
Coast Blackcomb Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Sundial Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$128
  • Restaurant
Pinnacle Hotel Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$95
2,196 results
All reviewsski valeteast towerheavenly bedfirerock loungespg pointsone bedroom suiteper dayself parkski schoolfull kitchenhot tubgas fireplacedriving rangesmall kitchencan't beat the locationend of the dayski equipment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2014

It is located at the entrance of the Village Stroll, just a 5 minutes walk to the Whistler Gondola. The staff is friendly which is willing to help and answer our inquiry. The room I stayed was facing to trees which is quiet. All rooms came with kitchen with all cooking utilities and cutlery. Hotel breakfast and valet parking service is excellent!!! The only thing which unexpectedly disappoint me was that the swimming pool is so small, and it only allowed two people to use it at the same time.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
mitcfaw, Manager at The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Chun Sek F,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving a 5 star review! I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

My fiancée chose hotel through a Travelzoo promotion as a surprise get away. He did not realize that there was a $30/night parking rate not included. Although the service by the doorman was excellent.

He proposed to me during our stay and had asked the concierge for assistance in planning it (as he needed a bit of help in this) and he said that the fellow was of no help at all/didn't seem to care and was really disappointed that they could not come up with an idea.
But I received a little proposal over a glass of wine on the deck and of course said yes.

We had a one bedroom suite which overlooked trees with no view and a teeny deck. The kitchen was well stocked but no cabinets/counter space to put your groceries and the bar size fridge was full of chargeable beverages. So was rather confused why they would bother putting a kitchen in.

The restaurant breakfast buffet was ok but very expensive ($30! Wow).

The lounge was great and the service was very good. The location is great as it's on the edge of the village so it's nice and quiet at night. Outdoor pool is much too cold for our liking. Hot tubs were great.

Now that we have experienced Whistler, there are lots of options for similar prices and we will probably stay elsewhere.

Dear Victoriaflower_123,

First of all, congratulations on your engagement! What an exciting occasion. I was very disappointed to read that the concierge you worked with didn't provide the level of service that such an occasion calls for. We strive to make every guest's stay special and memorable, but I see we missed this opportunity. Please accept my apologies, and if your travels bring you back to Whistler please contact me directly (lisa.mccormick@westinwhistler.com) so I can personally offer my congratulations.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Great location near all the comforts of the village. Didn't eat there so cannot comment on the food. Staff and service were excellent. Free shuttle to nearby areas was very helpful and always seemed available which was also great. Views are nice overlooking the golf club practice facilities. Stayed in a suite and the beds and pillows definitely need upgrading. Overall a freshening up is in order as can see and feel the wear and tear in the rooms.

Dear Rich,

Thank you for sharing your comments! I truly appreciate the 5 star review.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped in Whistler for a couple of nights before flying out of Vancouver. We had not been to Whistler before and just found the Westin on the internet, on arriving we found out that we had had out room upgraded :) we got a two bedroom suite which is perfect for us and the family, staff are friendly, location is great.

Dear Brendonford,

I'm so pleased your family had such an enjoyable Whistler getaway. We look forward to another visit soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The hotel's location cannot be beat right at the foot of the mountain near the chairlifts. The staff are lovely , professional and offer great service from Chris who tended to our room to the front desk staff. The bed is very comfortable although a little too soft for me but my husband did find it "heavenly". My only complaint is the pillows but that applies to almost all hotels. The food at the pool bar/restaurant was very good and not crazy expensive. The pool area is very nice with lots of loungers. I can see where at peak season it would get crowded pretty quickly because it is small but it is very nice and very clean. The women's locker room had a nice steam room inside which was a great bonus. I loved it.

The room itself was perfect with the fridge - a very good size. The porter also had them come and remove the minibar which was very helpful as it gave us room for our own groceries. We got a great deal through Priceline but ended up upgrading to a room with a separate living room giving us and our teenager some space and privacy. The living room with sofa bed was a very nice size. The other bedroom was very tight but fine because we weren't spending time in our room anyways. We had a really nice view of the mountains.

All in all it was a great stay in a spectacular town.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear familymontreal,

Thank you for bringing your family to visit! I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay so thoroughly. We hope to welcome you back again soon!