We stayed in the Westin for a week at end of January. We were offered an upgrade to the Executive floor for 50 Can$ per night which we accepted. Our room was absolutely great overlooking the main gondola station and Blackcomb mountain.
We had no problems with furnishings as other reviewers have reported. Our room was all you could reasonably expect for a ski hotel where the clientele insist upon taking their skis up to their room overnight.
Our room had very useful kitchen where we could cook up snacks when we wanted. The hotel bar "Firerock" is a lively wee bar with a good range of Scottish malts.
We loved our time here and sorry to leave. The staff could not have been more genuinely friendly and helpful.
We won't be skiing in the inflated European resorts again as this hotel has set new standards for care and attention.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Whistler Village just yards from the gondolas and the slopes of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler is an all-suite, full-service conference hotel and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Whistler
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Westin Resort Whistler
- Westin Hotel Whistler
- Westin Whistler
- Whistler Westin