“Amazing”
Review of Whistler Kids

Whistler Kids
Ranked #32 of 99 things to do in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: If your small fries like skiing in a big way, this program will teach them all they need to know to tackle the slopes.
Brisbane
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My 3 year old absolutely loved Whistler kids. She spent 2 days there and wanted to go back. They do such amazing things with them and I can not recommend this highly enough. Next time we go I will put her in there 6 days. She had the time of her life.

2 Thank cindselt

Manila, Philippines
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Skiing for little kids”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The lessons were expensive 200CDN for about 6 hours. But what I liked was that the student-teacher ratio was small and age appropriate. Kids learned how to be independent. At my daughter's age group (6 years old) she didn't get to use the poles but she gained confidence in maneuvering and picking herself up after falling down.

Visited December 2013
Atlanta, GA
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Good times for my tween and teen”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

My kids both did 2 days of ski school at Whistler Kids. My older child did the teen program. She enjoyed it and picked up the fundamentals of skiing and even skied down from the top of Whistler a few times her second day. The program is definitely geared towards teens. They had lunch up on the top of Blackcomb both days. Most of the kids in her group were around 13-15 years old. My younger more anxious child really soared at kids ski school. She became a competent novice skier by end of day 2. Pretty amazing. She also made a few friends and even asked to go back for a third day. Because of her anxiety we asked and were granted the same instructor for both days. This worked out quite well for her. Not particularly coordinated we were pretty amazed at how quickly and frankly gracefully she could ski after just a few days. Mucho credit to the great and patient instructors. It is pricey but discounts abound if you look for them.

I might add I would probably not rent equipment from the on site Whistler rental shop. We had a poor experience with them from for pretty much every aspect of the rentals. Poor fit, disorganization, and we were even told by an employee we were making his life difficult by swapping out a pair of ski boots. Next time we will rent from a smaller shop. Avoid these guys at all costs.

Amersham
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“A place you can entrust your child's safety”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We had two children (12 & 5) use the normal ski school, and an adventure week for our five year old. the eldest wanted more time, that's how good it was and after a few early tears from the 5 year old, the adventure week which retains the same instructor throughout, resulted in fabulous ski progress and a very happy (and tired) child at the end of each day. Staff are super friendly, train kids well and ensure they have fun. Expensive but worth it.

seattle, wa USA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“My Kids love Whistler Kids and its tremendous staff”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Our kids liked the instructors and the diversity of situations continually testing their ability to succeed. My boy says its better than cafeteria food and my daughter states that the food is, "good."