“Trivia Tuesday”
Review of Merlin's

Merlin's
Ranked #14 of 14 Nightlife in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: A bar popular among the skiing crowd.
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Trivia Tuesday”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We visited Merlin's on Trivia Tuesday, and had a blast! The host was funny and kept everyone in high spirits. A pitcher of Kokanee beer was $16, and the prizes for winning Trivia were more free beer. I would definitely stop by this place again.

Visited February 2014

Home
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed 18 March 2008

We have just returned from a 10 night stay at Whistler and unfortunately did not find Merlins until near the end of our holiday
it has great food, great atmosphere staff and music we will certainly be visiting it more frequently when we return to Whistler.
I would recommend this venue to anyone.

1 Thank JeanHome
London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Watch out for thieves in this bar”
Reviewed 19 February 2007

I love Merlins - it's one of the greatest bars in Whistler for a good time. BUT - it seems that this season (06-07) there is some kind of professional hit operation going on for jackets being stolen. I don't want to diss the bar but people need to be aware. I had my jacket stolen last week. I also personally know two other people who had theirs stolen before me. How could I be stupid enough to go to the washroom and leave my coat over my chair after that? Too trusting I guess. Then last Thursday I was out with six friends and someone with us hung his coat on a hook on the wall OVER OUR TABLE - suddenly it was gone. These are not little petty crimes happening on a once off - it is happening way too often, way too quickly and seemingly extremely professionally executed. Don't avoid Merlins because of it but definitely be vigilant and keep hold of your stuff! Sit on your coat, in fact don't take it off and don't put your bag down either.

5 Thank snow_junkie
West Sussex, England
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 148 helpful votes
“Magic”
Reviewed 2 January 2007

Never actually came here in the evenings but during the day there was great food, great beer, great service & great music. Loved the highly original DJ booth: an ex Blackcomb gondola car suspended from the ceiling!

2 Thank RedRick