“Exrtremely satisfied!”
Review of Eco Chic Spa

Eco Chic Spa
Ranked #9 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Eco Chic Spa is an earth friendly spa in the heart of Whistler Creekside. We are passionate about the spa industry and offer you only the most natural products and services available today.
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I've been a long time local customer of Eco Chic Spa. I've had services there over the past several years and have always been happy! Manicures and pedicures have been consistently excellent with pleasant and courteous staff. I started going to Eco Chic after my previous aesthetician moved away and wouldn't go anywhere else!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I booked a last minute pedicure here and was thoroughly disappointed by the service. The girl that did my pedicure was nice but really disorganized. She was newer.

First of all while clipping my nails her clippers broke and she said there were no others and proceeded to destroy my toenails with cuticle clippers.

She then only used scrub on one leg and forgot the other. When she hooked up the light box for my shellac polish the cord was too short and I basically had to sit almost on the floor so my toes would reach.

She barely buffed my heels and did not even clean the toe nails.

This was outrageously poor service and sorry not worth a flipping penny to go here. Perfect example of a spa trying to be pro and not and charging way too much.

spagirlerin, Owner at Eco Chic Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Nocomment26,

We are extremely sorry for your experience at Eco Chic Spa. We were very disappointed to read your review. We have addressed your concerns with our therapist who performed your service. She did take full responsibility for her lack of organization and your unfortunate experience. We have tried to get in touch with you a few times, but we haven’t heard back. We would like you to contact us at your convenience so that the matter could be rectified.

Warmest Wishes,

Erin Hughes, Owner

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I wanted a relaxing massage that would work out my stress and do work to my muscles. And that's exactly what I got. I liked Eco chic spa because they had fast friendly service and the massage therapist really worked my muscles without causing me discomfort or pain. It was a good value and a well balanced treatment.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I went into Eco Chic for a final pedicure before giving birth to my baby boy (sorry this has taken me a while to post ). It was just what I needed. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep in my seat while a lovely staff member worked on my poor neglected feet. I was made super comfortable, the service was great and two weeks later in the hospital the nurses were commenting on my toes! They couldn't believe it had been two weeks since the pedicure ! Thank you Eco Chic for making room for my big belly and for taking such good care of my swollen, tired feet at the end of my pregnancy! I definitely be back!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

The location, atmosphere and services were incredible. The owner greeted our party personally and was knowledgable and accommodating to our questions. I would recommend this place to anyone, and will go back.

1  Thank Jaden W