“Perfect treatment with INCREDIBLE service!”
Review of Eco Chic Spa

Eco Chic Spa
Ranked #10 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Eco Chic Spa is an earth friendly spa in the heart of Whistler Creekside. We are passionate about the spa industry and offer you only the most natural products and services available today.
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Your body is treated as if you are at a luxury hotel spa but instead of stuck up spa staff you're welcomed by lovely, friendly staff who encompass the "west coast" attitude of being laid back yet attentive. It didn't matter if they were speaking to me (someone who only treats herself to spa treatments once a year) or one of the regulars who comes in every month... we were treated with the same GREAT service.

The owner is super bubbly but seems so passionate about her services, staff and products she offers. It's cool knowing that her products are well researched and she herself believes in them. You would never know she was the owner with how down to early and involved she is in the day to day operations!

My eye brows were perfectly shaped (a feat as they naturally thin at the end so there is little room for mistake) and my feet are so relaxed with my toes having never looked better.

Thanks for the great experience!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

My husband and myself both had amazing massages and left the spa feeling very relaxed and well taken care of. It would've been nice if there had been a lounge area other than the front desk, however, we did receive tea/water and were quickly met by our therapists.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have been to Eco Chic several times and every time have had a great experience! I have definitely had some of the best pedicures done by the girls at Eco chic! I have gone with a couple of friends before and have really enjoyed spending a girls day there and getting manis and pedis and keeping it social! I've also gone solo and had great experiences with all estheticians.

I highly recommend Eco Chic to all visitors and Whistler Locals!

J. Urban

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have been going to this spa for a few months now to get my waxing done (eyebrows, under arm, Brazilian and legs) and each time the hair is growing in less thick and less frequent! The staff are absolutely amazingly friendly and they really make you feel comfortable, even in uncomfortable situations (like getting a Brazilian). Their waxing is quick and their technique seems to make it hurt less then other spas I have been to. I would highly recommend this spa to anyone who really wants to get away and relax, or get a speedy quick wax to get rid of those pesky hairs. I am very happy with everything and I will continue going to this spa! Thanks so much ladies for being awesome!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I was feeling the need for a little pampering and wandered into the first spa I saw. I don't normally treat myself so I wasn't really sure what I was looking for. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful describing services that she thought I would like. Managed to get me booked in for that day when it was an already busy day and it was already evening. The aesthetician was friendly and did a really good job. Still looking at my wonderful toes! Really helpful and good service. Walked out feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.