Usually I am not a picky traveler, but I actually checked into this room, then immediately checked out and stayed at the holiday inn.
The room was so small my girlfriend got claustrophobic and the bathroom was laughable. Shower was about 2 feet wide and sprayed onto the toilet.
front desk is a wooden desk with a lap top. Great location and the staff were nice enough, but for $200 night your are MUCH better off at the holiday inn, or anywhere else for that matter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Executive -The Inn at Whistler Village, a small and intimate European style boutique hotel is your portal to the New Whistler Experience. Perfect for pleasure-seekers and boasting Whistler's best location; in the heart of Whistler Village just steps from the slopes, the hottest nightspots and luxury shopping . High style meets serenity with the dazzling Whistler Mountain as its backdrop- where beautiful people retreat to in seclusion and comfort. Come experience the secret behind this 36 suite private boutique hotel in the heart of Whistler Village. Guests can relax after a long day on the slopes in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Executive Inn At Whistler Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Inn At Whistler Village Hotel Whistler
- Executive Hotel Whistler Village