Stayed for one night after completing Tough Mudder. Excellent location - right on the Village Stroll but not so close that it got too noisy. Front Desk staff were very helpful and let us checkin early and leave late so we had time for breakfast. Room was renovated and clean, kitchenette was useful and really comfy bed. You get access to pool and hot tub at another hotel across the road. Overall, a great place to explore Whistler from
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Executive -The Inn at Whistler Village, a small and intimate European style boutique hotel is your portal to the New Whistler Experience. Perfect for pleasure-seekers and boasting Whistler's best location; in the heart of Whistler Village just steps from the slopes, the hottest nightspots and luxury shopping . High style meets serenity with the dazzling Whistler Mountain as its backdrop- where beautiful people retreat to in seclusion and comfort. Come experience the secret behind this 36 suite private boutique hotel in the heart of Whistler Village. Guests can relax after a long day on the slopes in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Executive Inn At Whistler Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Inn At Whistler Village Hotel Whistler
- Executive Hotel Whistler Village