We arrived 40 minutes prior to check in which is at 4:00. We were told they were short on house keepers that day and told us to come back after 4, the later the better to give them time to clean the rooms. We had 2 loft suites booked. We had zip lining tickets for 5:00 and we needed to change and get ready so we held out until 4:20 and then asked for our room keys. We had trouble finding our room as it started with a 3 but was actually on the second floor. Once arriving in our room our bathroom door was locked and the house keeper used a steak knife from our drawer to try to unlock it but it didn't work and maintenance had to be called. We rushed to get to zip lining and had dinner and made it back to the room at 10:00. The bathroom wasn't clean, there were 10 long black hairs on the floor, the garbage hadn't been emptied and there was no soap. We had to put the kids to bed so there wasn't any time to complain about these issues and have them resolved at that time of night. The ceiling fan wasn't working so the loft was extremely hot, the balcony had beer cans and other cans laying on the ground with lots of cigarette ashes. The room definitely wasn't clean, it was an old outdated room which is acceptable.....a bit of mold in the shower and such but it could've been nicer if it were properly taken care of and cleaned. When we arrived there was a sign in the elevator stating the pool was going to be closed the day we arrived for maintenance but the following day we were going to take the kids for a swim and it was still closed. At check out there was a man complaining about the cleanliness of his room and he got free parking. Both of the rooms we booked had issues such as I explained.....both fans in both rooms didn't work and both were dirty. After hearing the man speak it sounded like all rooms are in the same condition. If you don't mind sleeping in the previous persons garbage and mess then it shouldn't bother you but I myself wouldn't stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Executive -The Inn at Whistler Village, a small and intimate European style boutique hotel is your portal to the New Whistler Experience. Perfect for pleasure-seekers and boasting Whistler's best location; in the heart of Whistler Village just steps from the slopes, the hottest nightspots and luxury shopping . High style meets serenity with the dazzling Whistler Mountain as its backdrop- where beautiful people retreat to in seclusion and comfort. Come experience the secret behind this 36 suite private boutique hotel in the heart of Whistler Village. Guests can relax after a long day on the slopes in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Executive Inn At Whistler Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Inn At Whistler Village Hotel Whistler
- Executive Hotel Whistler Village