For the price and the location you could not beat this hotel, however the loft suites were very non-user friendly you had to crawl over the one side of the bed to get to the other and the bed I am sure was 20 years old as it sloped to the middle. The pillows were so stiff you had to sleep without a pillow or else your head was crinked forward. Very noisy outside until about 4am. The service and cleanilessness was very good the hotel staff very friendly and when you phoned for room service they were there immediately with whatever you had requested. The location was ideal for walking and being central to everything. So if you do not need any sleep and are looking for price point this would be a good call. Would not stay here again though based on the sleep quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Executive -The Inn at Whistler Village, a small and intimate European style boutique hotel is your portal to the New Whistler Experience. Perfect for pleasure-seekers and boasting Whistler's best location; in the heart of Whistler Village just steps from the slopes, the hottest nightspots and luxury shopping . High style meets serenity with the dazzling Whistler Mountain as its backdrop- where beautiful people retreat to in seclusion and comfort. Come experience the secret behind this 36 suite private boutique hotel in the heart of Whistler Village. Guests can relax after a long day on the slopes in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Executive Inn At Whistler Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Inn At Whistler Village Hotel Whistler
- Executive Hotel Whistler Village