Pinnacle Hotel Whistler
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$112
Adara Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$118
Adara Hotel
US$172
US$152
Hilton.com
  • Pool
The Listel Hotel Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$112
  • Restaurant
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$99
  • Pool
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$101
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$134
  • Pool
Coast Blackcomb Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$134
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$161
Travelocity
US$229
US$215
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
1,500 results
All reviewsin room jacuzzihot tubgas fireplacefront desk staffdeluxe studiofull kitchengreat roomunderground parkingquiet at nightsmall kitchenquiet locationvillage strolllong weekendgrocery storecoffee makermain villageoff season
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Good location and decent sized rooms but we had some issues.:
The shower was dirty - hair & soap scum in the bottom - which made the double jacuzzi bath seem less appealing....
We checked in in mid June and whilst we thought the room was warm we assumed that was just the effect of daytime summer sun - nope when we got back from dinner it was even hotter and it turned out the fireplace was on; low enough so you couldn't see it but high enough to make the room so hot we had to sleep with the balcony door open! I had to phone down to reception to find put how to turn the stove off which required me to dismantle & remove the front grill and identify the right tap!
There was a chipped glass in the cupboard that we didn't notice till it was in use.
Finally the hotel PC was down so we couldn't print our boarding passes for our on-line check in, the guy at the desk did his best to be helpful but his alternate location was closed and the tablet PC wouldn't let me email them to him for printing. Not a major issue but just annoying
Most bothersome though was the disinterest on check-out - having watched the person in front checkout - (having had an "awesome" stay) and being offered the opportunity to phone for cheaper rates in future, given a card to remind them provide a trip advisor review and generally feted it was our turn. I reported the soap scum / shower issue and it was duly noted but the attitude then was just to get us out as quick as possible, no apology, no "please call for better rates" just here's your invoice, thanks, bye.....
So a reasonable hotel but obviously on summer wind-down......

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Whistler Pinnac... H, Manager at Pinnacle Hotel Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2013

Dear wolvoUk,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm so sorry to read about the issues you encountered during your stay. Very disappointing. Our staff try as best we can but obviously we failed in a few places.

I would love to try and make it up to you on a future stay if you are willing to give us another try? Please feel free to contact me back directly so that I can assist in some way.

I apologized again on behalf of all of our team...

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Although it says out of town it is right on the border of the main strip and a two minute walk and you are in the thick of things. Room was clean and we had a four sleeper with a great view. Kitchenette was very useful, especially with kids. Would recommend this to others. Clean and friendly and complimentary coffee was good too.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Whistler Pinnac... H, Manager at Pinnacle Hotel Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Dear Brendan_Howie,

Thank you for the great feedback.

I'm so glad to hear that the location of the hotel and room amenities worked out so well for you.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Room we had I was able to cook, so this was good as Whistler is expensive to eat and drink in.
Spa Bath was useless as water jetted out all over the floor. You have to pay to park the car at all the hotels in Whistler. It was nice that the area was free from cars when walking around. The room was light .The car park was underground and very busy and difficult to get a space that you could get into if you had a large vehicle.

Dear Heather C,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed most aspects of your stay.

I apologize that you had issues with your tub, the jet's do need to be covered in order for it not to spray water due to the pressure. I hope that we were quickly able to assist drying up any water. I agree as well that the parking lot can be difficult for large vehicles like extended pickups or SUV's. Although in most cases we can accommodate many different types of vehicles, anything above 6 foot, 8 inches can conveniently park directly across the road under the Whistler Public Library which has a clearance of 12 feet.

I do apologized again for the inconveniences you encountered. Please feel free to contact me directly if you plan to return to Whistler so that I may try and make it up to you in some way.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

2nd stay........both good experiences! Location great! Never needed car. Clean, nicely decorated, roomy. Booking experience was very good on both trips. Greeted by very friendly professional staff.....made us feel @ home! Any requests were met with pleasant attitudes & responded quickly. 2nd stay was for my Celebration of my B-Day.........accomodated us on our arrival quickly & offered a special gift! Have also reserved for family @ the other location in North Vancouver & received the same professional & courteous service. We will make this a yearly tradition for birthdays!!! Would recommend to others!!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms @ end of halls near Exits are quieter......but, overall the hotel is very quiet. Ask for views of the ski hills........kitchenettes are very handy for Whistler!!!!
1  Thank Jacqueline S
Whistler Pinnac... H, Manager at Pinnacle Hotel Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

Dear Jacqueline S,

I love to read reviews like this. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and I'm thrilled to read that we once again contributed to a great visit to Whistler.

Please make sure to contact us directly when you next plan to return so we can take great care of you.

I look forward to seeing you again soon!

604-938-3218

Reviewed 18 June 2013

Stayed here for a one night trip to Whistler, booked on Hotwire. At the rate we received this was a great deal. The front staff was friendly and helpful. The room was quiet with a nice view. Just found that the room could use some upgrade, the bed was alright and the room clean but just a little "tired". Great location to the village. If you get this hotel at a good rate you will be happy.

Dear bwick22,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. Although every review is important, reviews from "Top Contributor's" such as yourself have more of an impact on the position of a hotel, activity or restaurants position. Although I would have loved to receive a higher rating, I'm happy that we scored well on some important aspects such as guest services, location and peacefulness of your stay.

It pleases me to mention that after our most recent AGM this Spring, we were able to get consensus from our ownership to proceed with renovations this fall. Currently this is planned for October.

I would very much like to invite you back after the renovations to view our property and hopefully score a better review! ;) Please feel free to contact me directly so that I may offer you an incentive to return. I will include my contact details below.

Thank you again!