“Wonderful Stay...”

Ranked #10 of 49 Hotels in Whistler
Vanderhoof, Canada
“Wonderful Stay...”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

My family and I went to Whistler for three night getaway and we were very impressed with what we got. The room was amazing, nice kitchenette, the beds were comfy and the Jacuzzi just added to it! The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was wonderful as usual, as this was our second time staying at this pleasing place.

The pool and hot tub was a good time for my young children on this wonderful warm and sunny July.

The hotel is situated minutes from the main village full of restaurants/attractions of Whistler and I would really recommend it. A great stay in a fabulous little village!

Stayed July 2013

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Sonia A, Front Office Manager at Pinnacle Hotel Whistler, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
Hi Snootil,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you as our valued guest again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Victoria, BC
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We were able to check in very early, found the room smallish, but who stays inside in Whistler? Four of us in a studio with two queen beds was a bit crunched. But with the kitchenette we could cook which is amazing for those of us with small people who are picky eaters. The stove is good, the dishwasher good, the microwave a bit on the weak side: the popcorn button left most of the popcorn unpopped. But when that's your complaint, you are doing pretty well, right? The hotel is close to the main Village Stroll in Whistler -- about three minutes by foot -- but not noisy by any means. I recommend it highly, and would be back in a moment without kids -- for a couple this would be ideal.

Great place, with really excellent service. It's quiet, clean, and convenient. What more do you want?

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank EssayRoss
Hi Essayross,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your comments and look forward to having you as a guest in the future.
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel a couple of times before. I think it's in a great location in Village North right next to the Whistler Library. The rooms are nice, parking easy, the property is close to many restaurants and thankfully a good distance away from the noisy night life of the Village.

The kitchenettes in my opinion are better than other Whistler hotels in this class and price range.

Was great to get a room with the large soaker tub this time.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank 998MichaelW998
Hi 998Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your repeat business, we hope to see you soon.
WALLA WALLA
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Nice accommodations, close to shopping and restaurants with two onsite eating choices. My first complaint is regarding the air conditioner/heating unit that was right next to the bed. I had air just blasting at me, even on the low setting. I'm glad that there was an air conditioner, don't doubt that, but a little distance from where I was trying to sleep would have been better. My other issue was the parking fee and the small parking stalls. It was kind of tough to maneuver down there and I was grateful that we didn't have a big vehicle. Otherwise, nice location and nice room with a kitchenette.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Renaess
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
Burnaby, Canada
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I haven't yet stayed at the Pinnacle Hotel in Whistler but I have been making inquiries about doing so today. I first phoned the hotel and spoke to a young man at around 3:30 p.m. this Sunday afternoon. After talking for a bit the young man told me they were very busy with arrivals at this time could he phone me back in about half an hour. I said no problem and that I'd call back as I was going out. I phoned back at about 5 p.m. and spoke to a young man. He answered all of my questions until I asked about the bed and breakfast package and what the cost would be for a third guest to join in. At that point he said some check-ins were coming could I phone back which I said I could do. My point is that I wondered why they don't have enough people at the front desk to do a complete, good job of fielding both check-ins and phone calls. I wanted to stay at this hotel but now I kind of have that, "I'm chopped liver feeling" and so are having second thoughts about booking at the Pinnacle.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review, we appreciate your feedback in this unusal situation, we hope to see you in the future.
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Nice location for walking around Whistler. We booked last minute and got a great discount. Room was a bit small, but considering it had a fireplace, good sized kitchen, and a jacuzzi tub, we didn't mind. Didn't really like the 10am check-out time, but since the hotel didn't offer breakfast, we were out and about by then to eat anyway. Parking stalls were quite narrow and we had a bit of a challenge getting in and out.

Room Tip: Our room was on a lower floor and didn't have the best view.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Hello Melacat2013, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, you feed back is most appreciated.
Reviewed 17 August 2013

stayed here for summer trip. close to the village and is best value for the money. interior might be a little dated, but at least it is clean and has its own parking garage. friendly staff. deluxe room does not have separate bedroom. more like a studio

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Whistler Pinnac... H, Manager at Pinnacle Hotel Whistler, responded to this review, 18 August 2013
Dear harabai,

Thank you very much for the great review. Can't wait to see you again soon!

Patrick Renny