Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$136
  • Pool
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$172
US$152
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$99
  • Pool
The Listel Hotel Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$113
  • Restaurant
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$102
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Coast Blackcomb Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$136
  • Breakfast included
Evolution(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$185
1,869 results
All reviewscandy barcoffee machine in the lobbybike shopthe shuttle driverhot chocolatedog friendly hotellittle touchesolympic plazabike rentalsspecial thankswhistler villagefront desk staffsmall kitchenettestove topa great staygrocery storeking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2012

We recently stayed at the Summit at the end of August. Loved that this hotel was pet friendly but I do have to mention that our suite could have used a better cleaning. The couch was stained and had bits of things (?) on it. I don't understand why some hotels do not use actual duvet covers..a sheet over a duvet just doesn't cut for me..I did not appreciate the stains on it. Made me wonder if the duvet was changed after each visit (doubt it). Overall not a bad place and the staff were wonderful. I am hoping that the lack of a good cleaning is not because this place is pet friendly, if anything..there should be extra care taken. Also enjoyed the Keurig coffee maker.

Room Tip: A suite at the back of the hotel facing the pool area was nice.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank linda m
Tony M, General Manager at Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2012

Dear Linda M,
I apologize that your room was not cleaned to the highest standard. We take every effort at the Summit Lodge to ensure that the rooms are perfect for when the guest checks in. Thank you though for your feedback. If you decide to stay with us again please contact me directly and I will make sure that your stay is much more pleasant.

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 16 September 2012

Arrived in whistler on the way to jasper,by car. We hadn't booked anywhere as we didn't intend to stay ,but after wandering around we decided to stay the night. On arrival at the reception we were met by Colleen who was very helpful and showed us to our room. We were both delighted with our room , which was very clean . Bath robes were a plus, pity there were no slippers though!
We have told everyone we have met how nice whistler and this hotel was. Hopefully we will be back in the future for more nights this time.

Room Tip: ask for a room at the back over looking the spa, lovely view .I could just about touch the trees from the balcony. Don't use a travelex cashcard for pre authorisation though as we got charged twice. Nice girl called Andrea at reception was very helpful in getting our money put back on.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Tony M, General Manager at Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2012

Dear TraceyAyrshire,

It was a pleasure to read your review. So happy that your stay went smoothly!

A Whistler Blackcomb traveller
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 12 September 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Whistler Blackcomb.com

Reviewed 9 September 2012

We have just returned from a family weekend to see our son-in-law finish the bike trek from Vancouver to Whistler. There were 10 of us and the staff made arrangements for three 1 bedroom units all beside each other and two of our families had our respective dogs stay with us. A very dog friendly place.
Everything in our room was great. There was a well stocked kitchen with a small fridge, a two element burner and a microwave. The queen beds were very comfortable and the room was immaculate.
I have two suggestions I think would help make the lodge more friendly for disabled guest. The four designated disabled parking spots should have the disabled designation painted on the wall of the parking stall. As a disabled driver, I was disappointed to see that only one car had a Disabled Hanger. I am disabled and reported it to the desk. I don't know if anything was done.
The other suggestion is to put grab bars on the back wall of the bath/shower. Again this is a disabled item I find very helpfull when climbing into a high sided bathtub.
My wife and daughter loved their visit to the Lodge's Spa. We had lunch in the Lodge's restaurant and found it very tasty and reasonably priced
Regardless, of my two suggestions we are looking forward to spending another weekend at the Summit Lodge.

Room Tip: To avoid late night party noise on Main Street, ask for a room on the backside overlooking the park.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Dear Nsoldgoat,

Happy to hear that your Grand Fondo weekend was a success! Thank you for your feedback and suggestions on the room!
I apologize about the incident regarding your parking spot and understand your frustration. If you choose to stay with us again please contact me directly and I will personally make your booking.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

We had a very fast check-in on arrival at Summit Lodge and were able to park the car underground easily - it is great having a lift straight to your room so minimum carrying of luggage. The room was perfect and lovely comfy bed - so convenient for all amenities at Whistler - mountain lift, restaurants, tourist info all within easy walking distance. Unfortunately I was taken ill on our second day and the staff were most helpful in directing me to the walk-in clinic where I was able to obtain medication which fortunately made me better! Whistler is a great place for hiking and biking during the day and has some great restaurants/bars at night. Th pool/spa was a great addition to the enjoyment of our stay - well done for having such a well managed hotel. We must have been lucky but we did not hear anydisturbance during the night either in or outside the hotel - in fact we thought how quiet it was!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Parobbo,

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to read!
I'm sorry to hear that you became ill during your stay, but happy to hear that you were looked after.
Once again thank you for your review!