Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$170
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$187
  • Pool
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$164
  • Pool
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$188
  • Restaurant
Legends(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$145
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$268
  • Breakfast included
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$126
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$264
US$251
US$255
US$241
  • Restaurant
1,884 results
All reviewscandy barcoffee machine in the lobbybike shopthe shuttle driverhot chocolatedog friendly hotellittle touchesolympic plazabike rentalsspecial thankswhistler villagefront desk staffsmall kitchenettestove topa great staygrocery storeking suite
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We arrived after 22 hours of travelling and initially there was a mix up with the rooms, however they had had a computer issue and the following morning the reception staff more than made up for any inconvenience.
The room we were given was fantastic - executive queen on the corner, facing the mountains. The beds were really comfy and the dressing gowns were so soft! gGeat to come back to after a full day on the slopes. There was a coffee machine in the room (as well as a kitchenette area), but they also had a coffee machine at reception for when you came in. great touch.
We initally walked along Village Stroll to the slopes - about 10 mins or so, However, we got lazy and used their free shuttle service to and from. It ran till 1645hrs so meant you could still do the last runs.
Underground tuning is based on ground level - its not just where you store your skiis. These guys are well-known in the area for sorting out your board and skis... they know their stuff. Really helpful. We bought a new snowboard from them too they were so good, letting you use demo boards to try first (for free).
We used the restaurant only once for breakfast (great Eggs Benedict) and the rest of the time ate in restuarants in the village.
Only one disappointment and that was the free sauna/pool area. We used it once. Its not a relaxing area so to speak - it has a sauna off a corridor and then the pool outside. Not a place to relax (in Winter anyway). You have to pay for the real Spa area, which did look nice but we'd run out of money by then! We did use the Scandinave Spa (10 mins taxi) - that's a fantastic place.
Main theme is everyone is so helpful and friendly. Would definately recommend and we hope to return one day.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Tony M, General Manager at Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Thanks for the great review and for pointing out some of the little perks our hotel has to offer! Good to hear that you tried out Whistler's best breakfast! I hope you guys come back soon with your new boards!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Everything was great. My only complaint is there was a lot of noise from other guests in the halls in the middle of the night, at least the first of the three nights we were there. The pool is not big enough for swimming lengths but it's enough to cool off in and splash around, and the outdoor hot tub is great.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Tony M, General Manager at Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Thank you for the good review. I have passed on your comments about noise control to our night audit and we will try be more vigilant in the future. We hope that you return again soon.
Have a great day!

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We returned from our stay at
the Summit Lodge.
We made our booking direct with Emma Bishop whim was delightful and most helpful.
All the staff were very friendly and helpful including arranging restaurant bookings, spa bookings, car hire. Nothing was too much trouble.
Emma bishop personality arranged I felt went out of her way to make our stay even better than we hoped.
We stayed in a super king room.
The bed was very comfortable and the room was bigger than most hotels rooms I've stayed in and very comfortable for our 10 nights. The maid service was also 5 star. There was no pressure to leave the room by a certain time in the mornings. We always came back to a beautifully cleaned room no matter how late we left the room.
There is a fantastic breakfast bar adjoined to the hotel.
This was by far the best breakfast restaurant I eaten in.
Well priced and a must for your stay. However there are facilities in the room of you want to just have cereal & coffee.
I would definately I recommend a stay at this hotel. You can walk through the town in 5 mins to the lifts or summit have a complimentary bus every 5-10 mins.
We will definately be returning to the summit lodge on our next trip as it ticks all my boxes and at very good value.
Thankyou to all the staff especially Emma Bishop.
We look forward to our next visit to Whistler.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great detailed review. I am so happy to hear that you felt our staff went out of our way to make your stay more enjoyable. I have passed your kind remarks on to Emma and the housekeeping department. I do hope that you stay with us again in the near future.
Thanks again for the great review!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We stayed for 2 nights. The room was very nice and cozey. When we arrived there was jazzy music playing and the fire place was already on. I liked that. The staff were very friendly. Always asking if there was anything elese they could do for us. Contact prior to our stay was also fantastic. Emma Bishop was very quick to reply back and forth and made sure our stay was fantastic! Follow up was also just as prompt. I will be staying at Summit Lodge and Spa again! We really liked the stuffed monster creature that was chilling on the couch when we arrived.

Thanks Emma, we had a great stay!

Room Tip: Get a room with a kitchenette. Very well equipped and made the stay that much more amazing.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks for the review! Great to hear that your stay was a good one. I am glad that you noticed our sock monsters. We have them in each room and they are available for adoption with the proceeds going to charity.

Thanks again for the review!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We stayed for 2 nights and we loved it! The room that we stayed in had a kitchenette complete with pots and pans and all the chinaware and utensils that you need. My wife was able to cook meals so we saved a lot on food. We also had a balcony overlooking the street so we enjoyed watching people go by over a cup of coffee. Internet access was excellent and the outdoor heated pool and jetted spa was nice which my 12 year old son enjoyed. He also enjoyed the complementary hot chocolate with all the fixins available in the lobby. I like the fact that the grocery store was just across the street and the village and ski area is just walking distance. I would like to complement Emilie who works at the front desk. Very friendly and gave me answers before even asking some info I needed. Miguel and Tony from housekeeping were also helpful and accommodating. Underground parking was very secure and had an automated garage door so I didn't mind paying extra for this. Overall experience was excellent and would come back to this hotel when we go skiing/snowboarding again in Whistler.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Timothy E

Thank you for the great review, and for mentioning so many of the great amenities that our hotel offers. I am so happy to hear that you and your family had a great stay and your son took full advantage of our complimentary hot chocolate bar. I hope that you are able to come and stay with us again shortly.