This property is right on the Olympic Plaza in Whistler Village, which is a resort/party town. The property does not rent to guests under 25 (at least for the particular weekend we were going) and we had no problems with noise from fellow guests, but revelers could be heard in the streets below, especially when we had the windows open in the early evening to cool the suite down. If you want a quiet location, seek accommodations outside the village proper. We appreciated having the playground right outside our building, along with the wonderful Purebreads, Starbucks, Marketplace IGA, Liquor store, et al. We locked our bikes at our included underground parking spot. We would happily stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable and well-appointed, these privately-owned condo units are the perfect choice for the traveler who enjoys comfort and convenience. Centrally-located and with a common area hot tub and easy access to shops and restaurants, Marketplace Lodge is ideal for families and small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marketplace Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Marketplace Hotel Whistler
- Marketplace Lodge Whistler