Adara Hotel
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$135
  • Pool
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$111
  • Pool
Delta Hotels Whistler Village Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$114
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
Coast Blackcomb Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$120
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$172
US$151
  • Pool
The Listel Hotel Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$109
  • Restaurant
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$99
  • Pool
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$104
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$143
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgranola barsgolden retrieversound machinehot tubloft roomfreshly baked cookiescoffee presswhistler villagewarm cookieselectric fireplacelocation is greatlight sleepercentral locationnoisy at nightmini fridgethe sofa bedearplugs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2013

This property is located within a short walk to the blackcomb gondola which I found myself on everyday given the great conditions we had during our stay. The lobby is a great meeting spot and a wonderful place to chill out in while waiting for your friends. The Adara has homemade protein bars in the morning for their guests, fresh coffee, apples to take on the lift, and excellent warm cookies after a long day on the slopes upon your arrival into the lobby. The staff goes out of their way for their guests (we had a dead battery and the front desk guy used his car to jump ours in the garage). Now try to tell me that's not great customer service!!! The 1 bedroom lofts are an excellent place to come 'home' to and very well decorated. When I return to Whistler, Adara will definitely be my number one place to stay! Thank you very much for a memorable trip Adara!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Robert S, General Manager at Adara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

thank you so much for your review. It is great that we played a big part in making your trip to Whistler a special and memorable. Be sure to mention that you are a returning guest when you make your next reservation so that you can get the best rate. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

It's been the fourth time that we stayed at the Adara. It is a great hotel, with a really fun lobby and modern rooms. It is really close to everything, although it's Whistler and everything is close to everything. Love the cookies and coffee they offer in the lobby. Since our last stay they also changed to dispensers in the bathrooms, which I find great. However, they still offer the small, one time amenities as well, which does not make sense when you have dispensers. Staff is really friendly and helpful. Looking forward to another stay and to the hut tub - hopefully soon.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 100Daisy
Robert S, General Manager at Adara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Many thanks for your review. We love returning guests. I am pleased that you liked and used our Pure Herb press and wash system. We have the little bottles also available for those guests who prefer not to use the dispensers, it's up to our guests to choose. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

A group of four of us girls recently stayed at the Adara for a Saturday night and had a great time! The rooms are big by Whistler standards, with funky modern décor and all the amenities we could ask for, including an electric fire place. The staff at the front desk are very friendly and provided warm cookies and breakfast bars for guests. All parking is valet, and costs $20 per night, which is the standard in Whistler it seems.

The Adara is located right in the heart of the village, which is great for a home base, but not so great if you're trying to get a good night's sleep. Thankfully, we were out all night too, so had zero complaints, but I think our neighbours weren't too impressed with the noise. The courtesy earplugs on the bed side table should have tipped us off!

Overall, I would absolutely stay at the Adara again, and highly recommend it to young couples or groups of friends who are looking for some fun in the Village.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the third floor and facing north if you don't want to hear the bar empty at 2am
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends

I definitely agree with you, we are the 'perfect homebase for a girl's weekend'. Our great location means that you don't have far to go to find home, safety and comfort are ensured.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

My family and I were so excited to go to whistler for spring break. My relatives were located on the 2nd floor and I on the 3rd. The Adara was average however small the hot tub was and even if the pool was out of service it was ok.
That night the bar below was cranking the music and my family on level 2 was right above it! We could hear the bass and the bad remixes we didn't want to hear. At around 1 in the morning my relatives had had enough and went down to the lobby to switch rooms. Well they ended up switching their room however it shouldn't have been necessary in the first place. However kind and understanding the front desk was I am unable to say my experience at the Adara was great, good or even ok. Because of that bar below my family was forced to listen to all of the people below them until 1am when they were trying to rest up for sleeping. Trust me we will not be staying at the Adara ever again.

• Stayed: March 2013

thank you for your very useful review. Many smart people take the time to read reviews allowing themselves to be well informed. Guests who are light sleepers or those like this guest who live on a farm should request a loft suite facing the village green. The comfort of our guests is paramount. Whistler village is known for it's superb apres lifestyle and all that comes with it.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

Had a great time with my friends over the weekend. Stayed in their 2 bedroom loft with 5 others and it was very comfortable. The rooms were clean and I was lucky enough to grab the King bed in the loft so I have no complaints there haha!

The hotel location was great and those granola bars and coffee in the morning really saved me and my friends some time and $$ :D. Partying in Buffalo Bill's was great too, it's always nice when I don't have to walk too far in the cold at 2 am.

Overall great time and stay!

1  Thank Matthew H

Many thanks for your wonderful review. It is great to read that you had a wonderful time in Whistler and that you appreciated our central location. We hope to see you again in the near future.