“Good value and great location”
Review of Adara Hotel

Adara Hotel
Ranked #17 of 49 Hotels in Whistler
Reviewed 19 December 2013

A good value for the price; great option to stay in Whistler Village if you do not have a car, it is close to everything; very friendly staff; clean; new interior design; enjoying the complimentary tea and chocolate chip cookie in the afternoon is sweet; and the hot tub after skiing was really relaxing. Some people complain about the noise to sleep, but I think this is not a point only about Adara, I could notice that probably most of the Village´s hotels beside bars and pubs may suffer from loud music. So maybe it is good to check about the position of the room before. But anyway I could sleep and the music did not last all night. The bed (in my opinion) was too much soft, but this is a personal preference. Overall is a good option.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Robert S, General Manager at Adara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

thank you very much for the very nice review. I hope that you will come back and see us again, be sure to call us directly and mention that you are a returning guest for a 10% discount.

Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a comfortable, classy, and artistic room that honestly felt like a second home when we were in Whistler. The location and service could not have been better. Amazing touches like free home baked cookies and even a loving dog curled up in the lobby made a great vacation even better. So good.

• Stayed: December 2013

thank you so very much for the review. Often hotel marketers try to paint a picture of a hotel being a home away from home. Often these are only words. I feel that we are different and I am very pleased that we were able to provide you with a second home feeling. Happy Holidays

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I stayed at 2 nights. The hotel's location makes it an easy to walk to the lifts, restaurants and shops. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was impressed with the hotel manager's genuine desire to make my stay a pleasant one. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The room price was very competitive. Very good value for the money!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Robert S, General Manager at Adara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2013

I am honoured by your review and your comments about my genuine desire to make you happy. All the staff at the Adara strive to exceed the expectations of our guest. Thank you for sharing our success

Reviewed 6 December 2013

You know you found home away from home when you walk in and you're greeted by a gentle and friendly yellow lab at the door! The owner and his staff are fantastic and cordial and go to great lengths to make you feel like royalty. I especially loved walking by the lobby and enjoying a complimentary fresh-baked chocolate chip cookie in the evenings and a fresh-baked breakfast bar in the mornings!

Room Tip: If available, pick a room that doesn't have a view of the nightclub lineup below. Earplugs are s...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

thank you for your review. Kate is a big part of our team. She comforts our guests and staff alike. I am very happy that you enjoyed Kate, our royal treatment and your stay at the Adara. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Stayed at the Adara hotel for a christmas party and was throughly impressed. First of all was the location (right in the village). After checking in things just got better and better, rooms were super warm and cozy with a great view of the mountains. And what topped it all off was the high level of service and friendliness of the staff. I will definitely stay at the Adara Hotel again and i high recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Get the Suite, its a couple extra dollars but it is worth it 100%
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

many thanks for the super review. We look forward to you returning. Please call us directly and mention that you are a returning guest for 10% the best internet rate.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Stayed at the Adara hotel on a staff Christmas party event and they were incredibily accomodating to all of us. It's a super cute boutique hotel with great staff including the very cute hotel dog Kate. The fresh coffee and baked cookies were an added bonus too.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

thank you for the wonderful review. Awesome is definitely a word that describes our hotel, Kate, the cookies, etc. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Be sure to mention that you are a returning guest when you next wish to stay with us.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I spent 4 nights at the Adara hotel while in town for a conference. I really liked the modern interiors of the hotel. The art and furnishings really set this place apart from other hotels I have stayed at in Whistler. I had a loft room, which was incredibly spacious. They are dog friendly, so I might need to come back again with my pooch when skiing. My room was fairly quite while I was there, but Whistler can be a noisy place so you should be prepared for that.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Robert S, General Manager at Adara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

We are very happy that you enjoyed our hotel. Be sure to bring your dog on your next visit, Kate will be waiting with her tail waging.