“very decent hotel given the location and $”

The Listel Hotel Whistler

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Whistler Blackcomb.com
There are newer reviews for The Listel Hotel Whistler

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We just stayed 8 days at the listel hotel for our ski holiday, travelling all the way from Australia! The staff from the front desk all the way to the cleaners are amazing, friendly and willing to help anyway they can! Want a place where you feel right at home? Then this is the place for you or your entire family! It's right in the heart of whistler, with everything the village has to offer at your fingertips!!.. Definitely recommend this place to future Aussie travellers, my
Family or if I ever make it back then myself! You won't be disappointed:)

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Stephylah
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I thought that the hotel and room were fine. I was very put off by being forced to use a valet for parking. To make it worse, when I went down to put some things in my car I discovered that it had been left in neutral with the parking brake off (it's a standard)!! Very sloppy. I addition, When we were ready to leave it took over an hour to get the car out of the garage because it was blocked by a car for which there were no keys available! I would not stay at Listel again for this reason. Very inconvenient!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael B
Doug A, Manager at The Listel Hotel Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Hello Michael B,

Thank you for your comments regarding the hotel and guest room. I apologize for the inconvenience incurred during your stay with regards to parking. The evening you were here we did have an anomaly of vehicles, and therefore required valet parking of guest vehicles in order to provide space for all of our hotel guests. Unfortunately someone else had self-parked their vehicle, and our team did their absolute best given the circumstances.

Thank you again for your feedback. As mentioned in my email to you earlier this week, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly to further discuss your stay.

Best Regards,

Doug

Reviewed 25 March 2014

My son and I were warmly greeted upon our arrival. The staff members were helpful in answering our many questions that extended beyond the hotel itself. We felt immediately at home and relaxed. I will definitely be recommending the Listel Hotel to as many of my contacts as possible. Thank you once again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank John L
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Hotel staff were friendly, rooms were clean and comfortable, rates were affordable. Great solution for a short stay while in town for business, without all the (unnecessary) bells and whistles at some of the more expensive hotels.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Anonymous M
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We had a Holiday in Canada 2 weeks in January. Our hotel was Listel and we liked it very much. Very safe, clean and staff were polite and kind. Room was little bit wornout, but clean and big enough. Good location!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2014

You are steps away from the village action and lifts. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. We experienced the Vodka Ice Room - this is a must for all Vodka lovers; as it is a unique way to taste a wide variety of vodkas from around the world.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Travellers also viewed these Whistler hotels
Crystal Lodge Hotel
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel
Pinnacle Hotel Whistler
Pinnacle Hotel Whistler
#10 of 49 in Whistler

Been to The Listel Hotel Whistler? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Listel Hotel Whistler

Address: 4121 Village Green | Blackcomb - Whistler Village, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4, Canada
Region: Canada > British Columbia > Whistler
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
#19 Romantic Hotel in Whistler
Price Range: £79 - £339 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — The Listel Hotel Whistler 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Listel Hotel Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Whistler