Just spent 10 days here. Having spent a great deal of time researching where to stay and despite reading some negative reviews we definitely made the right choice. Excellent levels of service, very comfortable rooms and a busy bar downstairs used as much by locals as by the hotel guests with an excellent team of waitresses and well managed by Paul.
As two Dads travelling with their 14 yr old sons we took two Junior suites, the Dads in one room and the boys in the other. The rooms were very comfortable with free wi fi. The beds were extremely comfortable. Excellent location for lifts and restaurants.
Bottom line is that this is a great place to stay and we will be returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXPERIENCING WHISTLER STARTS WITH HILTON Relax and unwind at the luxurious, award winning Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Whistler Village, host mountain resort of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympics Games. Named by Condé Nast as the 10th top resort hotel in Canada, the hotel is steps away from the chairlifts of the legendary Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, and offers an array of world class restaurants, stylish boutiques, and buzzing nightlife at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Whistler Resort And Spa
- Hilton Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Hilton Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Hilton