Hotel was well located in whistler village, walking distance to many eateries, shops & Blackcomb gondola station. Being a gold hilton member, we got upgraded to high floor & complimentary breakfast, choice of continental breakfast was huge, but food was decent.
The only big complaint about this hotel is they charge $30 + tax for nightly parking rate! I really don't understand how they came out this ridiculous parking rate, considering the price of room $159 low season rate with breakfast/parking not included? If I wasn't a gold member, I would probably not choose this hotel. There were many uncovered free parking lots and covered public parking areas charging at $10/24 hours nearby, it was very convenient to walk in the village. Never park your car in this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXPERIENCING WHISTLER STARTS WITH HILTON Relax and unwind at the luxurious, award winning Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Whistler Village, host mountain resort of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympics Games. Named by Condé Nast as the 10th top resort hotel in Canada, the hotel is steps away from the chairlifts of the legendary Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, and offers an array of world class restaurants, stylish boutiques, and buzzing nightlife at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Whistler Resort And Spa
- Hilton Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Hilton Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Hilton