We just returned from a trip that included a 3 night stay in Whistler. We really liked this hotel. Before we arrived we had made contact with the concierge, Sarah, who helped us get our gondola tickets (2 days for the price of one) and a rock climbing trip for my husband set up. Once we arrived she also helped us choose some great hikes.
Upon arrival the valet who helped us to our room switched our room as he thought it smelled like someone had recently cooked in there ( Rooms have kitchens which surprised me. I don't cook on vacation or even much at home) So anyway he switched us to another room which was nice of him.
Parking by the way is under the hotel and very convenient by elevator.
The room we had was
really nice. King bed. fireplace, balcony, sofa and table, kitchen, bar stools at counter, nice size bathroom with Jacuzzi, hardwood floors, and a large entrance area with room for hiking boots ( ski in the winter) and hooks for outerwear.
A delicious buffet breakfast was included with our rate ($152 a night plus tax and parking) . The servers were friendly and attentive.
All in all we really liked this hotel and want to come back in the winter to ski. The points as mentioned in another review were high compared to the price which is why we paid. They probably should have different points for winter and summer, The location was excellent right at the gondola base and in the village. Elevators were quiet and quick. My only warning would be that on our third night we were awakened by the people next to us doing things we'd rather not have heard but laughed about in the AM. So the walls were thin or they were very loud.
Remember that if you have a chance to stay here. I definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXPERIENCING WHISTLER STARTS WITH HILTON Relax and unwind at the luxurious, award winning Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Whistler Village, host mountain resort of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympics Games. Named by Condé Nast as the 10th top resort hotel in Canada, the hotel is steps away from the chairlifts of the legendary Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, and offers an array of world class restaurants, stylish boutiques, and buzzing nightlife at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Whistler Resort And Spa
- Hilton Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Hilton Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Hilton