Just got back from a 1 night stay at the Hilton, great hotel! Check-in was a breeze, no line-up and we were able to get our room early (2:30 instead of check-in at 4:00). Room was larger than I thought with very cushy, comfortable beds with many pillows, bathroom was also large with nice toiletries/towels. Our 5th floor view was overlooking the pool/driving range and also The Westin next door. We didn't go in the pool as it was pretty crowded but it was nice and the gym looked well equipped. This hotel is also a very short distance from the lower village, probably a two minute walk. Also check out the summer Farmer's Marker in the Upper Village (on Sunday), we loved it! I would definitely recommend this hotel, although the off season rate could have been slightly lower (we paid $190/nt incl tax and parking - AAA rate).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXPERIENCING WHISTLER STARTS WITH HILTON Relax and unwind at the luxurious, award winning Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Whistler Village, host mountain resort of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympics Games. Named by Condé Nast as the 10th top resort hotel in Canada, the hotel is steps away from the chairlifts of the legendary Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, and offers an array of world class restaurants, stylish boutiques, and buzzing nightlife at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Whistler Resort And Spa
- Hilton Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Hilton Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Hilton