Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$187
  • Pool
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$141
Legends(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$144
  • Pool
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$141
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$267
  • Breakfast included
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$152
  • Pool
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$121
  • Pool
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$150
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
US$262
US$250
2,055 results
All reviewsnorth towercinnamon bear bardiamond membergreat locationsummit sportsjunior suitefull kitchenski shophot tubking bedan upgradeper nightski schoolsmall kitchenetteoutdoor poolgreat roomsteam room
Reviewed 6 September 2009

I stayed at the Hilton Whistler Resort and Spa for 10 days while attending a conference in Whistler. I have stayed at other Hilton Resorts around the world and this one is mediocre in comparison. Being a Hilton HHonors Silver member, I was treated to special amenities and fruit baskets at other Hilton resorts but here I was rushed through check-in and received no benefits for my frequenct guest status. As is disturbingly usual around the worlod these days, Internet is NOT included in the room rate and is overpriced.

I wouldn't even consider this to be a "resort". Due to a private party one of the nights, Hilton guests were given access to the pool and whirlpool facilities at the Westin next door. WOW what a difference. The Westin is MUCH, MUCH nicer. For the price of the Hilton, I expected more. The hotel seems a bit dated (looks like circa late 80's/early 90's), the air conditioner didn't work in my room (maintenance was efficient in correcting the problem though), housekeeping was inconsistent (some days I would have more towels or shampoo, etc. than others), staff was rude in shuffling guests out during pool closing time, and the hotel in general was loud. A business meeting in the lobby was interrupted by hotel construction, I was awoken more than once by other loud guests in the hall way and the cleaning staff was carrying on loud conversations in the hall way each day I was there. The location and front staff service was excellent though.

All in all, not a "bad" hotel, but I'm staying elsewhere next time I'm in Whistler.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2009

We stayed one night in a king junior suite. The room was a great size with a kitchen and bar area. Small but manageable balcony with big french doors opening onto it. The location is perfect for the summer - right at the bottom of the bike park and next to all of the summer activities (zip line etc...). Dog friendly and no fees. Well appointed rooms. Great rate. Would return in a second.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2009

We simply LOVED the Hotel.
Staff was very nice and knowledgeable .
The Hotel itself was Elegant and was located close to all the shopping and dining areas.
Our room had fireplace,kitchen,&balcony.
The bed was super comfy.
Kitchen had all the items needed to make a meal (forks,knives,pots,pans,etc...)
We only wished the Pool was open later than 10:00pm & the Hotel offered free wireless Internet.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2009

Just got back from a 1 night stay at the Hilton, great hotel! Check-in was a breeze, no line-up and we were able to get our room early (2:30 instead of check-in at 4:00). Room was larger than I thought with very cushy, comfortable beds with many pillows, bathroom was also large with nice toiletries/towels. Our 5th floor view was overlooking the pool/driving range and also The Westin next door. We didn't go in the pool as it was pretty crowded but it was nice and the gym looked well equipped. This hotel is also a very short distance from the lower village, probably a two minute walk. Also check out the summer Farmer's Marker in the Upper Village (on Sunday), we loved it! I would definitely recommend this hotel, although the off season rate could have been slightly lower (we paid $190/nt incl tax and parking - AAA rate).

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2009

Fantastic in all respects, can't be faulted.
Asked for a different room with a view, no problem.
Rooms large, warm, excellent bath, kitchen.
Will go there next time in Whistler.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple