“Finally did my jump!”
Review of Whistler Bungee

Whistler Bungee
Ranked #9 of 56 Tours in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Often voted by Whistler locals as the most extreme activity in Whistler, Whistler Bungee provides an exhilarating, adrenaline filled rush that no other activity can compare to. Whistler Bungee gives thrill seekers an unforgettable experience by jumping 160ft (50 meters) over the glacial fed Cheakamus River. In one of the most unique settings for bungee jumping, surrounded by basalt column cliffs and old growth forest, combined with the breathtaking peak of Black Tusk in the background, you will see why Whistler Bungee is regarded as one of the most scenic bungee jumping sites in the world.
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This is my family's 2nd trip to Whistler Bungee. Both my daughters did the bungee jump in Whistler two years ago and they love it so much that we went back again this April. I have regretted that I didn't do the jump on our 1st trip. Well my girls were able to convince me to do it this time. And it was AWESOME!!!! I am so glad I did it! This something you must try if you are visit Whistler. The folks at Whistler Bungee are GREAT. Just go and do it!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Some like it, some couldn't care less.

If you've ever even thought about it - DO IT!

It's pure fun and awesome addrenaline RUSH that you won't ever forget.

The purpose built bridge is a "step away" from Whistler, but the location is beautiful.

No additional services (cafe, toilet, etc) on location, so if you don't have your own wheels, you might have to wait until all the others have jumped before the return ride back to Whistler. What ever way you choose to jump, remember to book/buy the photos they will take for you. Service is season depending (not 24/7), so check on the office (window) on Whistler before you go.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I had such a great experience at Whistler Bungee - I'd highly recommend it to anyone. I previously was uninterested in bungee jumping, but m so happy I got to experience it. The staff were happy and helpful - saying the exact right thing when I freaked out last minute. The actual place is beautiful too, great for photos and when you're on your way back up after the jump. Backwards was awesome for a first timer :)

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Went on my way out of Whistler and am SO glad I did! Jumped frontwards the first time, but loved it so much that I had to do it again. So I jumped a second time, this time backwards. Awesome, exhilarating experience! Funny staff-a little pushy but they have to be or people like me would stand on the bridge forever instead of just going for it and jumping :) You get a free tshirt for jumping. And the option to buy pictures that they take as you jump-$40 for a disc of about 20 (ish) photos. If you are thinking about doing this then DO IT! You won't regret it!

***Make sure you call ahead and reserve your time because they are only at the jumping site when they have a reservation. No walk-in appointments unless you get lucky and show up when they are there. So call ahead to schedule!

2  Thank Kami D
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Well run operation, great staff..... Great experience, highly recommend it! and get the photos!

You jump of a specially designed bridge a few mins by car away from whistler. They have a smooth way of talking into jumping with out you even realising it, and that first few seconds is quite something.

Wrap up warm if its cold, as there is no indoor facilities there, was -20 when we were there, so did the jump wearing my down jacket!

2  Thank andrew m