Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$270
US$270
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$265
Expedia.comUS$271
Hotels.comUS$271
eDreamsUS$270
All reviews creekside gondola whistler village washer dryer full kitchen main village ski lockers min drive bedroom unit pool and hot tub underground parking amenities skiing summer units fireplace hottub
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2019 via mobile

Wow! We had been on the road (and in the air) for almost two and a half weeks when we arrived at Legends. The room was exceptional - spacious and with everything needed to make our stay comfortable. The location was also perfect for us, out of the hustle and bustle of Whistler. Will definitely be back.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank malk69
Reviewed 7 September 2019 via mobile

We stayed with our 2 kids at Legends in Creekside in #418. Best unit ever! The bed was super comfy and the pullout was great too! Kitchen was equipped with everything we needed to cook our breakfasts and bbq was fantastic! Washer and Dryer was so useful.

This unit was so quiet and peaceful with the creek running outside our window. Extremely tranquil and it was what our family needed.

When we wanted the hustle and bustle we went to the village. Our unit did not face the pool which was an added bonus as we didn’t get the noise. Pool was perfect size for our kids and they have a games room for the kiddies.

I’ll definitely stay at Legends next time we visit Whistler.

Reviewed 2 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights for mountain biking, pretty standard accommodation - I just used it as an “in and out” to sleep. All okay, except on last night when I was reading in bed, with the lights and music on, a mouse scurried down my arm. Startled, I waited a bit and opened the door to the living room, thinking I better give that mouse a way to exit the bedroom, and upon opening the door, saw another mouse dart under the sofa (or was it the same one?! who even knows).

Then back in the bedroom, a short while later, the mouse reappeared on the other side of the bed TWICE, each time having a stare down with me, clearly not afraid of humans. At one point it even scuttled up the floor lamp and peered at me from the top.

It seems this mouse (mice?!) has been there for a long time and I hope management will promptly do something about it. It was my last night at the hotel so I couldn’t be bothered to switch rooms so late at night, but it was disturbing to have this mouse (mice?!) keep reappearing through the night, even with the lights on - felt somewhat terrorising.

Apart from the mouse/mice, the stay was pretty fine for what it was (ie, a place to sleep each night).

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank dixon59
DickenLO, Front Desk Assistant Manager at Legends, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2019

Dear Dixon59,

We saw on TripAdvisor your comment and would like to thank you for bringing the incident to our attention. We sincerely apologize for this experience during what otherwise appears to have been a comfortable stay.

We have a robust pest control program through contracted experts to keep critters outside of the building, however, it seems somehow this mouse got through. Noticing your post, your room was visited by our contractors and staff and we have not received any complaints since.

We truly appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Kind regards,
Dicken
Front Desk Assistant Manager

Reviewed 27 August 2019 via mobile

Great location for families who want to stay in a condo but away from the busy scene of the village. This is our 4th or 5th time back to Legends. Loved the spacious two bedroom condo. Nice outdoor pool and hot tub overlooking gondola. Our 3 year old loves the playroom. Creekside is very relaxed, bike rental shop right there, great market and gym where you can buy a weeks’s pass, plus starbucks and Tim’s. Each time we go back there seem to be more cute little shops (ie bakery, gelato shop, trinkets stores). Great access to bike trails that take you around all the lakes and into the village. Will definitely return!

Reviewed 22 August 2019

I do like this hotel. It’s comfortable and has all you need for a family stay. I was disappointed that we could not get a quilt for the hide a bed. So maybe bring your own if you are making use of the sleeping arrangements in the living room or den.
Great pool and hot tub as well as a nice little work out space.