This family owned B&B is quite an enjoyable place.
+ VERY friendly owners.
+ Rooms have a very cozy "home away from home" feeling.
+ Breakfasts are great, and include a custom cooked dish and delicious fresh bread.
+ Free parking.
+ Free wifi.
+ Plenty of *evening* parking in the village available for free/cheap.
+ Don't forget a swimsuit for the hot tub.
~ Even though it's not "in the village" you can easily drive to the free parking lots in just 3-4 minutes and be off and skiing/snowboarding in minutes.
~ No TV, but not needed for us.
- Milk was weird (not 1%, 2%, nor whole milk)
- There were a few things in the room that didn't work quite right (shower head comes out, fireplace didn't start) but we didn't care because the rest was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great food, comfy rooms, awesome location. The Closest B&B to whistler Village. 8 rooms, private en-suite bathrooms, Free parking and Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bear Tracks Whistler Chalet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Luise Hotel Whistler
- Chalet Luise b&b Inn