Bear Tracks Whistler Chalet
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$125
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$187
  • Pool
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$164
US$255
US$242
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Delta Hotels Whistler Village Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$113
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$141
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$269
  • Breakfast included
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$188
  • Restaurant
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$265
US$250
  • Pool
All reviewscommunal loungehot tubminutes walk from the mainset you up for the daya nice place to stayeach eveningevery morningthree nightsa great stayexcellent locationclarecanadavillage
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My wife and I were here in mid-july for a night. I believe it was on the costly side considering what we got. Sure, I will agree with others that the location outside the main Village wasn't all that bad and the breakfast was adequate. However my idea of a bed and breakfast is different than what we experienced here. In my opinion it was more like a hostel or an inn. My limited stays at B&B's perhaps has something to do with my ignorance. However I was expecting something that had maybe 3 or 4 bedrooms with nicer amenities. Sure our room had a King bed but the room and washroom were teensy with a shower only and a vanity that was barely big enough to hold our toothbrushes. Bring slippers because they prefer you remove your shoes.Too fussy, maybe but for the same money we could have gotten better value in the Village if we wanted a regular hotel type room. Oh yeah for those that may place importance in it, no T.V. in the room. Small clock radio though. I don't know how many rooms are there, but when we there the place was booked up with about a dozen or so fellows for the mountain biking, as well several other couples so there must be a large number of rooms. Not very soundproof either. They do have an outdoor hot tub and some rooms have balconies. There is a large common room area where breakfasts are served and may be used for lounging, reading, wifi use, etc. There is also a common use fridge by the common room that can be used if you don't mind sharing with the others. It is bar sized so not very much room. I don't know if you have to label your stuff or not. Very much college dorm style.
Once again nice enough however I am not sure whether this could actually be called a B&B.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cowtownguy
Chaletluise, Owner at Bear Tracks Whistler Chalet, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts. First I must say yes Chalet Luise is not a typical B&B - As the name Chalet Luise "INN" states we do have 8 rooms and we mention that in all corespondence with guests - B&B's legally have 3 or 4 rooms - we are an INN. We do not have shared bathrooms or bunk beds so we are not a hostel either. We do ask people to wear slippers as it helps keep the place clean and hopefully feels more like home - I would take my shoes off when entering any other persons house or home out of politeness. We do not have TV's in rooms. None of the B&B's here in Whistler have TV's in rooms - We feel not many poeple come to the outdoor activity centre of Whistler to watch TV - For those few we do have a TV in the guest area and the free Wi-Fi reaches all the building. Thank you for raising these comments, We like to hear feedback and we are always looking for areas for improving our service. Martin and Clare.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Chalet Luise is located outside the village (10 minute walk) and close to hiking trails on a quiet street.The hosts are friendly and helpful. Breakfast can be improved to include more fresh ingredients.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Whistler was a one night stop on our road trip through BC. We booked Chalet Luise in advance and arrived in the afternoon. Claire was there to greet us and show us around. We had a nice room with a King bed. The breakfast was perfect. Thanks for the stay.

• Stayed: June 2013
Thank R. B
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Clare and Martin were so good to us. Their Bed and Breakfast was clean and very well organized. I was very impressed with the level of service and care. The location to Whistler Village is perfect. We rode our bikes to and from the village every day in under 4 minutes. We were able to park our car in the parking lot for free.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Just got back from a 6 night stay in Whistler stopping at Chalet Luise. Great Hosts - Martin and Clare made the stay very enjoyable, and recommended restaurants and hiking routes for me to try. Whistler Village easy to get to (10 minute walk or 3 minutes by car) and access to Blackcomb probably another 5 minutes depending how energetic you want to be!! Benefited with great weather to explore as well - how lucky was I!. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo