Mountainside Lodge
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$136
  • Pool
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$163
Nita Lake Lodge
  • Pool
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$174
US$152
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$99
  • Pool
The Listel Hotel Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$113
  • Restaurant
Coast Blackcomb Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$136
  • Breakfast included
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$102
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsloft suitefull kitchengreat locationdry saunawhistler villagejacuzzi tubown mealssofa bedlight sleeperflat screendvd playercan't beat the locationrestaurants and shopsbit datedoutdoor poolunderground parkinggrocery store
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We took this as an exchange for our Marrott Apartment. Great location; Clean and tidy but dated decor. Staff where very friendly and helpful. Had a loft room, which meant the bedroom was located on a mezzanine.
Well kitted to cook which made self catering very easy. Room was very hot especially at night. Maintenance fixed the air con but lasted 1 day!.
Great views of both Blackcomb and Whistler mountains from our room. We also had a sauna in our room which was great and worked well.
General storage was poor so had piles of cloths in different places
Room service staff were very accommodating with additional coffee, dishwash powder etc
Would definitely stay here again

Room Tip: Front facing gives a better view. Great location with very easy access to the Village centre
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carie B
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We are Shell owners and have stayed here twice. The first time in a 1 bedroom, this time in a loft suite. Here are some (hopefully) helpful tips if you book here during the summer:

1. If the sound of kids screaming, having fun, for long periods of time annoys you, ask for a room on the side of the mountainside pool. If you room overlooks the Executive hotels pool, you will hear kids in the pool all day and all night. They don't enforce the curfew.

2. Beware of the very thin walls. You can hear everything happening around you, especially in a loft.

3. If possible, book the 1 bedroom, even if there's just 2 of you. So much nicer.

4. The bedding here is like paper mache, everytime you move, you wake up. Or, just drink lots of wine before going to bed and it won't matter :-)

5. If you have a loft, bring a sleep mask. There is a skylight in the bedroom loft and it never gets really dark because of street lights. And when it starts getting light outside, the entire unit lights up. But, beware, when you try and put your sleep mask on I'm the am, the paper mache sheets will wake you up.

6. If given room 311, ask to move pronto! The window has some sort of problem and creaks ALL THE TIME. It can't be fixed, it will just drive you nuts. Also, the ceiling fan in bedroom makes more noise than a train. Earplugs may work.

Now the good.....LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. Steller location. Staff is amazing and the full kitchens rock. Fireplace, jacuzzi tub, sauna, flat screen TVs. Parking. Restaurant.

Enjoy!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LisaLoves2Travel
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to travel to Whistler. My friend and I stayed there during crankworx in August of 2013. Was everything I expected. This is the second time I have stayed for that reason alone. Full kitchen is great if you wanna have a cozy breakfast inside. When i say full kitchen i mean full. There was everything we needed (besides food) to make ribs we bought on our way in. Nothing like good homemade food when your travelling! Parking was great, value is great, and staff is great. I thought checkout time was 1:00, since that is when parking expires. When I woke up at 10:50 and realized it was at 11:00, I ran down to the lobby and told the attendant, who was more than happy to tell me to take my time, which allowed us to throw something together for breakfast before we left.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This is the second time that we stayed here and we can truly recommend the Mountainside Lodge. We had a Loft Suite which had all the amenities needed. It can easily sleep six people and the two bathrooms are a blessing.

The kitchenette is well equipped and preparing meals are easy.

The Lodge is situated in the heart of the village and within walking distance of most of the attractions in Whistler. We never used our car during our stay.

Whistler is awesome in summer as well as in winter. We hope our next stay will be in winter.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Cathyfred
Reviewed 19 August 2013

First time stay at this hotel. We stayed right across the street from this place last year at the Pan Pacific, and this was every bit as nice. The room was on the 4th floor with very nice view of the pool area as well as the mountainside... the room was two floors (Loft Suite) with a Sofa bed and Trundel on the bottom floor with full bath (with jet tub! which is perfect for me as I need a bath every morning for back pain) and kitchen, and a full queen bed and sauna w/ full bathroom in the loft and the Pan was only a queen Murphy bed and one bath, with the room located on the 2nd floor with no view (other than the flags flown out front and the tar and gravel roof) but both were the same price. We will likely return in the future sometime, and staying here again is a no brainer!

I'm not knocking the Pan, it was awesome as well, just this one was SO much larger, and had a jet tub and sauna, as well as being able to sleep more people.

My only negative comment (and I had to struggle to come up with something) would be the sofa bed mattress. It sagged to the middle and was a little too thin... but that's typical of a sofa bed, and no one should expect more out of one of these... however, it was still better than my home mattress (which really sux!) Other than that, it was awesome!

The staff were all friendly and very helpful ! (can only remember one name: Kayla, she was great ... sorry for not remembering the others)

Pool was nice and warm which was great, cuz it was windy and rainy almost the whole time we were there.

As with other comments I'd read before booking, make sure you know which hotel you're booking with... when we arrived there was someone who was complaining that they thought they booked the mountainside but actually they booked the Executive. I knew this going into booking, and made sure which place I was booking into...

Didn't eat at the hotel, although I'd heard prior it was excellent.

GE

Room Tip: We stayed in room 412 Loft Suite .... but I think any room overlooking the pool would be great.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family