Stayed with my wife and daughter for a week during Crankworks. Hotel location is awesome. Many shops and restaurants within a few minutes walk. The property itself is a little dated. My biggest issue was that the showers we incapable of maintaining a constant temperature. My whole family was burnt many times. I wouldn't recommend a loft suite if you have young children as the stairs are steep and the loft is open to below.
I would come back as the price was right and the location is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mountainside Lodge, you’ll find all the comfort, service and amenities you desire when you’re ready to balance your sense of adventure with something for your other senses. Mountainside Lodge is surrounded by spectacular mountain views, yet close to the delightful ambiance of Whistler Village. You just won’t find a better base for your adventure all suites have mountain views, attractive tile and rich carpeted floors, gas log fireplace and wooden blinds. The bathrooms have a jetted tub and bath amenities including a hairdryer and cozy bathrobes. The fully equipped kitchen with dining area, has a dishwasher, full size stove & fridge, microwave, iron and ironing board. You’re never far from a stylish hideaway, a gourmet meal or a rejuvenating massage when you make Mountainside Lodge your base for adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mountainside Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountainside Hotel Whistler
- Mountainside Lodge Whistler