First Tracks Lodge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$133
  • Pool
The Listel Hotel Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$108
  • Restaurant
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$142
Nita Lake Lodge
  • Pool
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$110
US$187
  • Breakfast included
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$169
  • Restaurant
Pinnacle Hotel Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$95
Hotels.com
US$259
US$250
  • Pool
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$99
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$97
  • Pool
All reviewscreekside gondolaheated floorswhistler villageski lockersthird bedroomgrocery storecreek sideunderfloor heatingsouthside dinermain villagecreekside arealiving roomski schoolwasher dryerself cateringliterally stepsfull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I stayed at first track lodge for the first time in May 2011. I don't know how to describe how much of a wonderful service I received that theres no words to justify it. Whenever I needed something first track team was there to provide fast and kindful service. On top of that first track lodge has a five star facility in my point of view, such as hot tub, luxury big size rooms, gym and service. When I arrived home from my trip I noticed there was extra charge for vehicle parking on my visa statement. When I spoke with Kim from first track lodge regarding this situation, without any questions she reimbursed the extra charge but not just that she credited back the late stay in charges which I should have been charged for. When I asked Kim" why she is crediting back for the late in stay charges to the visa when I should be charged for it?" she responded back by saying" you gave our company so much business and we accidently charged u for a extra vehicle parking when u already paid cash for it, so this is our way of saying sorry for the mistake we have made and thank you for your business. I felt extremely welcomed and thankful after I spoke with Kim. I decided whenever I go to whistler I’m going to stay at first track lodge even if I have to pay a little more compared to other places. I realized without any doubt that I won’t get a total package deal such as loyalty, quality, service, respect, beautiful facility which first track lodge has provided to me. I already went back couple of times to first track lodge after my first trip. I feel like I’m just at home and theres no better place like first track lodge where their extremely generous and polite to their guest. The staffs, especially Kim is always helpful when I have questions during our conversations at first track lodge. If I could give bonus rankings to first track lodge I would without thinking give them 11 out of 10. I strongly suggest to everyone if they ever go to whistler please stay at first track lodge. You won’t be disappointed and you will get your monies worth. Afterwards you wouldn’t feel like staying anywhere else other than first track lodge like me. Thank you very much first track lodge. You definitely made my entire visit memorable. I greatly appreciate it

Room Tip: i stayed at one, two and three bedrooms>>> i recommands them all
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Great Hotel. Clean and nicely furnished with large rooms. However, I was surprised that the both Whistler and Blackcomb do not open the top lifts until two to three weeks after the season start. All of the top chairs were closed and this is where the great terrain and great skiing is. There was plenty of snow this year, however I think that the resort simply plans their schedule to get the top lifts open late. I assume that this is a combination of safety/personnel scheduling issues but I am sure that this decision has a financial component as well. The lower third of the mountain had zero grooming which made it difficult to get back to the hotel. It had the effect of turning a world class ski area (with prices to match) into a small, poorly groomed ski hill. I would think that Whistler would want to give a better experience to the thousands of skiiers who were paying for early season skiing. The moral of the story is to be careful about early season booking. You might have great snow with very little open terrain. Dissapointing.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Whistler Blackcomb.com
1  Thank FamilyGuy94
Reviewed 26 November 2011

Came to whistler with a few friends for a wedding and stayed at first tracks. Beautiful apartment for the five of us! Used the gym and hot tub:) and you couldn't be closer to the slopes!:)
Very awesome!!!!

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 18 October 2011

We were told by the extremely polite reservations agent over the phone that our room was the smallest they had.

It was enormous. We had such a great time. The kitchen was phenomenal, great location, pretty and rustic. The bed was super comfy.

The parking was a little pricey, but it's Whistler.

Room Tip: Ask for Room #107 for a one bedroom. It was AWESOME
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2011

My husband and I were blown away by the beauty not only in Whistler, but at the First Tracks Lodge. We did not want to leave our room!! We weren't sure we would like Whistler Creekside since it's not connected to Whistler Village, but we left actually preferring it! We loved the peace and quiet that Creekside offered, and were close enough to the Village hustle and bustle if we actually wanted to be a part of it. We ordered take out, cranked up our fireplace, and read books all day long. Perfection.

There is a Starbucks across the street and a great grocery store with a lot of organic food to equip our kitchen with. There are also restaurants in Creekside, so you're really without want for anything. And there are *two* hot tubs-- a brilliant idea with all of the skiiers needing to soak their muscles after a long day on the slopes!

The facilities are incredible and the staff is amazing-- we received a $10 Starbucks card if we agreed to forego daily maid service-- an easy compromise! They will deliver anything you need complimentarily-- you just don't get your bed made. Totally fine by me. :)

I will be back in a hearbeat! Ask for any of the rooms ending in "06" if you want a more spacious room, or for rooms facing the ski lift, slopes or gondolas if you want a view. We can't wait to return!!

Room Tip: See tips above. Also, stop by the WalMart in Squamish (30 km away) and load up on groceries-- the shop across the way is a bit spendy, but does have good organic food. Your kitchens will be your favorite place to eat! Whistler has "okay" food-- but we thought we could do better in our sweats and slippers by our cozy fireplace-- our favorite place to be!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple