First Tracks is excellent, but for a change I thought I would put down some of the not-so-good to round out all the reviews
1. The main living area is cramped - I had the 3 bedroom - the kitchen bar with stools backs up to the living room couches and just behind them is the dining room table - if a stool was pulled out or a dining room chair pulled out, you literally could not move about the main living area
2. Not much in the way of cookware - dishes fine, mini-applicance (coffee maker, water boiler, toaster) fine, but not the pots and plans
3. Downstairs ski lockers too small.
That's about it - everything else ranged from very good to fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located ski-in, ski-out at the base of Whistler Mountain in Whistler Creekside, First Tracks Lodge is an upscale, condo style hotel. This all suite hotel features suites ranging in size from one to four bedrooms. Each suite offers a full kitchen with upscale appliances and granite counter tops, a living area with a gas fireplace, private balconies and one full bathroom per bedroom. This property truly offers all of the comforts of home in a most convenient location. In addition, the Creekside Village is just steps away providing convenient access to a grocery store, liquor store, ski and board rentals, Whistler kids programs as well as a few coffee shops and eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your First Tracks Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- First Tracks Hotel Whistler
- 1st Tracks Lodge
- First Tracks Whistler