“incredible”

Ranked #2 of 49 Hotels in Whistler
New York City, New York
“incredible”
Reviewed 21 June 2011

Other reviews provide all the necessary detail. Rooms, foods, service are all excellent. They even provide drink service in the hot tub.

Quite expensive, but at least you know where the money is going.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (477)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 June 2011

Having not stayed at a four seasons before I was a bit worried it would be another souless hotel but I can honestly say we had a great time staying here. The staff could not do enough for us and made us feel very welcome despite the fact that our 18 month old son was running around everywhere whenever we went for a drink /meal.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 June 2011

I stayed here with a friend for her birthday for 4 nights in early June. We were treated royally from the moment we arrived till the moment we left. The rooms are extraordinary. The beds are so comfy you never want to get up in the morning. The bathrooms fantastic with Occitane products. There is everything you could wish for and more. Coffee machine, fridge, ironing board, walk in dressing room, huge sitting room etc etc etc.

The concierge was THE BEST I have ever met. Make sure you meet Hana when you go there as she is totally incredible. Every idea and suggestion she gave us was spot on and she went even further to help me plan other parts of my trip around BC and Alberta. It was such a good stay I will go back there for another night en route to Vancouver Island. I am equally indebted to Hana for her attention to detail and care.

The pool and spa are incredible. The fitness room well equipped and when we were there not too busy.

My only negative comments would be the charges for valet parking (works out at about 39 CAD per day with tax) and the prices for the a la carte breakfast which even for the Four Seasons seem a little steep.

There is so much to do in Whistler and I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone who can afford to go there. I would be back there in a flash.

Room Tip: Book early online for good prices.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed 16 June 2011

to find a last minute deal that included air and hotel and car for 4 nights at Four Season was a dream come true-Our first time to BC and Whistler-the staff and rooms and service was perfection-the on call benz with driver to whip us around the village made us feel so free to come and go-a fantastic trip-love the rrom-slept with door to balcony open every night-
We ate in bar several times due to fantastic games on TV-super nice free wine tasting every day at 4-do that for sure..

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 10 June 2011

I’m the type of traveler that has never considered staying at the Four Seasons before…I mean ultimately we’re all just looking for a place to put our head at night right? And to be honest I’d always give a bit of an eye brow raise to anyone who told me they were staying at a Four Seasons...but how perceptions change…

The few extra $$ spent to stay at the Four Seasons in Whistler was soOooooo worth it! Honestly, it’s actually quite a steal comparatively to other resorts in the area.

My wife and I had the luxury of staying here to celebrate my bday in January. The service is absolutely top-notch. Starting with the check-in process, there was a bit of confusion with our reservation, and the hotel manager quickly came out and upgraded us to a large king suite if I recall correctly – one of those suites that make my tiny apartment in SF look, well, tinier. Throw in some hot chocolate in the lobby as well, and I was pretty much a fan without even having seen the room yet.

The theme of top notch service really accented our entire stay. From the complimentary shuttle to the main heart of town and to the ski resort, which by the way, if for one reason or another is not available, the resort will drive you around in their fleet of Mercedes GLK SUVs…impressive eh?

The ski shop / chalet service offered by the resort is truly unique to Whistler, alleviating the need to lug ski boots, skis, and poles to-and-from the resort to the ski lodge. An added plus is nice, WARM ski boots awaiting your arrival each morning.

I won’t get into any details of the room…needless to say it was great…nice modern touches while retaining mountain-cabin like elements. I’m sure comparable to other Four Seasons resorts worldwide.

Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bumming_in_SF
Jessalyn, Director of Sales at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler, responded to this review, 13 June 2011
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so pleased to hear you decided to give Four Seasons a try! Our staff will be pleased to know we were able to change your perception during your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
seattle
Reviewed 3 June 2011

My wife and I had a fabulous time during a quick three night ski vacation at the Four Seasons back in February. Overall, service was fantastic, starting at the hotel front desk to the wonderful staff at the Ski Concierge. Our room was spacious and extremely nice. During their complimentary wine tasting, we expected a quick couple tastes of something. Not exactly We were treated to two full wonderful glasses of wine along with a full fruit and cheese tray. We also had a fabulous dinner at their signature restaurant Sidecut. After a day of skiing, we would make our way to the outdoor whirlpools, which was a wonderful way to end the day. Our only complaint was that were signs that specifically stated "Adults only" near a couple of the whirlpools, which several guests just basically ignored, especially as there were other whirlpools designated for children. (Kind of spoiled the peaceful atmosphere). Except for that, we really enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your ski vacation with us! Thank you for taking the time to share you experience. I will ensure your feedback regarding the whirlpools is passed along to The Spa. We hope that we can welcome you back soon!
Vancouver
Reviewed 24 May 2011

Absolutley loved staying at the Four Seasons it was a real treat! If you're looking for top of the line service, and memorable stay the Four Seasons Whistler is the place to stay. We especially loved the spa couples massage and facials, lounging by the pool, the restaurant with patio and live music downstairs, and the shuttle services to and from the village. The staff is super accommodating. Return in a heartbeaat!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Four-Seasons-Resort, Director of Sales at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler, responded to this review, 30 May 2011
Thank you for your review and your comments we look forward to seeing you again this summer