2,972 results
All reviewsski conciergesidecut restaurantwalk in closetcar servicehot chocolate and cookiesexecutive suiteupper villageturn down servicein room diningfire pitskis and bootsbeautiful resortluxury hotelend of the dayblackcomb basesteam roomski resort
Reviewed 31 July 2008

We stayed at the Four season's for a skiing holiday. The check-in was nice friendly and quick. The room are spacious and well equipped. The whole hotel has a nice feel about it but there I am afraid it ends.

Breakfast was "not so good". You could not talk about service. If you wanted to ask the breakfast manager something he just looked away, he could not care less. We were not served what we were asking for etc. Breakfast buffet is nice shame of the bad service.

Skiing concierge was a total joke. They were more concerned chatting away then actually care about the customers. I saw one lady struggling away with her boots .... nobody seemed to care. But that said I think they depend a lot on seasonal workers so they are not really trained staff, at least it looked that way.

On a whole not the best 5 star hotel I have seen by far.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sammiess
Reviewed 30 July 2008

The service at the four seasons is unbelievable. The rooms are big and comfortable. A walk-in closet?! Yes. A private door to the toilet?! Nice touch. They have thought of everything. Complimentary raspberry lemonade in the lobby, fresh fruit in the rooms, slippers, evening turn down service, they give you bottled water when you pick up your car, etc. I guess you get what you pay for. It is expensive, but worth the splurge!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank karatechamp
Reviewed 1 July 2008

Had a fabulous stay at the Four Seasons Whistler. I was there for business and the stay couldn't have been better. The staff was wonderful. Everyone from the valet to the concierge was helpful. They have a wonderful business center. The hotel is a little far from the Village but it was a nice retreat from the crowds and noice. Rooms are large and comfortable. The bistro is delicious. Wish I had more time to go to the spa. I can't wait to return!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2008

I cant begin to describe how in love I am with this place. First of all, it was our honeymoon so I had high expectations. When we arrived it was BEAUTIFUL and they upgraded us to a huuuuge suite! The room was hands down the nicest hotel room Ive ever stayed in. Then, to our surprise, that night there was a knock on the door and they brought in chilled champagne, strawberries, caramel, and chocolate! All courtesy of the hotel. There was a card that said "happy honeymooning"! SO CUTE. We barely even mentioned that it was our honeymoon and they did this all on their own. Our entire stay there was just beautiful and perfect. The location is great and we felt like we were the only people at the hotel. The pool and service was very nice as well. Although I noticed when i got home they overcharged me for a drink by about $7 but whatever. My only complaint is that parking was $30/night i think and thats annoying. But all in all, I didnt care since we got SUCH a great deal on our room. We were able to get the 3rd night free through a promotion on their website. I will definitely be returning to this hotel again- it was just PERFECt. Oh yeah- free smores by the firepit on friday night :)

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rachellebrandon
Reviewed 17 June 2008

I have no clue where the recent bad reviews of this hotel are coming from. We loved everything about the Four Seasons. The grounds were nice, clean, well landscaped. The location was quiet but close enough to walk to town. The rooms were very nice, typical FS understated luxury with great bathrooms. The concierge were fantastic and helped alot. The maid service was like magic. We never saw them even once but everytime we came back to our rooms it was spotless with nice touches. The restaurant was good although typically FS expensive. The bar elegent with live music on weekend nights. The bell staff gladly stored our rented bikes nightly and drove us to restaurants in the hotel suburban. Every member of the staff was cheerful and helpful. Whats not to like!?! We loved Whistler in the summer and will gladly go again and stay at the FS.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple