“the services were really perfect and hotel condition was really good. My baby loves to stay there.”

Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler
Ranked #2 of 49 Hotels in Whistler
Reviewed 22 July 2014

the services were really perfect and hotel condition was really good. My baby loves to stay there. I needed to warm up my baby's millk and staff helped me as soon as possible and brought warmmer for me for next day morning if I need it. They will help you what you need. I will be back soon. it was really good experiences.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
afonso c, Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Sichien C

Thank you very much for your kind comments and for staying with us during your Whistler visit.

We much appreciate your feedback and I'll make certain to share your comments with the teams, They will be delighted to learn, they made such an impact on your stay.

On the same note and If you feel you had a "Top Notch" stay, we would appreciate if you could score us a ten (10) when filling out the electronic survey that you will receive shortly.

Looking forward to welcome you back and be of assistance when your vacation plans include another visit to the Four Seasons Resort and Residences in Whistler

Reviewed 21 July 2014

From the moment we were greeted by the valet until we checked out everything about this hotel was perfect! The front desk staff were friendly and very knowledgeable about the area and activities that shouldn't be missed. It is perfectly located within walking distance to everything. We walked back to our hotel both nights we were there at about 11pm each night and felt very safe! Our suite was huge with a separate closet that was big enough to be another bedroom! The fireplace was quite nice even in July, and the view from our balcony was the perfect place to have a cup of coffee in the morning!
We will definitely be returning!

Dear AC19

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your positive experience with special remarks to your guest room and the overall service levels..

We are very fortunate to have such wonderful team and we have shared your kind words with all of our employees. They will be delighted to learn, they truly made such an impact on your stay.

On the same note and If you feel you had an outstanding stay, we would appreciate if you could score us a ten (10) when filling out the electronic survey that you will receive shortly.

Looking forward to your return and to be of assistance when your travel plans bring you back to Whistler.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

OK, so why didn't I give it 'excellent'? I may be a grumpy brit but we found the level of service a bit TOO much. We felt we couldn't walk far through the hotel without being asked if we were OK, did we want a table in the restaurant, did we want a table in the lounge, did we want our car from valet, did we want help with our cases? We would have liked the ambiance to be a bit more relaxed.
The room was very spacious, clean, comfortable. Overlooked the BBQ area, we would have preferred a mountain view. The weather was quite warm and we had a balcony, but as I said it overlooked the BBQ area and was quite noisy when the entertainment was on. We also had noisy neighbours!
This is probably an excellent hotel if you are traveling as a family and want a hotel that caters well for children.
We ate in the lounge both evenings as the village was just a bit too far to walk in the evening. it was good, competent food, not exciting, I am sure the restaurant would have been better but we didn't want a large meal. We also didn't want the 'all you can eat' BBQ. We had breakfast before we left, and that was light and good.
We joined the wine tasting one afternoon, but didn't use the other facilities.

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view if you want a quieter location

Dear YorkshireLass42

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your very positive resort experience.We much appreciate your feedback and I'll make certain to share it with the teams in order to address the mentioned areas of improvement.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We are regular visitors to Whistler. In the past our favoured property has been the Fairmont. This was our first stay at the Four Seasons. With my wife and our 3 year old son we booked a deluxe room for a one night stay. From arrival to departure we enjoyed spectacular service. Valet, check in, maid, staff at Sidecuts/Fifty Two 80, poolside staff; all were fantastic. They were especially welcoming to our son and would go out of their way to engage him. This was in stark contrast to staff at the Fairmont who while courteous and efficient always seem to be rushed and a bit frazzled.
We were upgraded to a one bedroom suite and it was beautiful. Spacious and very clean. I liked the decor. No needless glitz. Just a beautiful, superbly laid out and appointed room.
We had dinner outside on the island table. Best burger I've had in a while and a perfect medium rare. The breakfast buffet next morning was excellent. Free dining for our son was appreciated and he loved the putting green on the patio there.
This is our new favorite in Whistler and we look forward to returning.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear dougpickering5

We much appreciate your feedback and I'll make certain to share your comments with the teams, They will be delighted to learn, they truly made such an impact on your stay.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We were on a tour and this was the biggest suite by far... entrance foyer, bathroom, dressing room, bedroom and balcony. Very Spacious.
The hotel is in walking distance to the peak to peak... a must! It is a little distance from the lower town and I was not comfortable walking alone in the evening to the village. (There was no one around and we had seen bears in the late afternoon!!)
The staff are excellent - everyone - cleaning, catering and reception. On-site artists were a little aloof though.
It was vibrant in summer... would love to see it in winter now.

Room Tip: I think they are all good rooms
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
afonso c, Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear ThereseMac

Summers are absolutely gorgeous has you had the opportunity to experience and the winter provides the Whistler visitors with a complete different experience. Whistler is without a doubt one of the best Ski destinations and considered by many as the best ski/snow experience in north America.

I will be glad to connect if you would be interested in receiving more information about the "Whsitler Winterland"

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I've always wondered about the hospitality delivered by different hotels around the globe, and what the standard should be, especially from a person who is not in the field of hotel management. I just found my answer from this review where I could view other reviews at a glance and saw some memorable experiences such as greeted by stuffed animals and personalized chocolate chip cookie. While the price of my package may not be comparable to the other reviewer, my experience of the hotel was that they were "friendly" but to an extent which I would be demanding beyond that. Hence, my conclusion is that I "felt" obligated to be understanding. If I were the customer, should I ever have one second of doubt about the hotel's sincerity? Hence, I conclude that price=hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear cangon

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your resort experience and for allowing us to be of service during your Recent visit.

I will be certain to pass your comments to the team to help us improve further.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

The staff was very knowledgable and helpful. The room had a great view and was super comfortable. The location was terrific for hiking and walking to the upper and lower villages. The food was good. There were wine and cheese tastings each afternoon. The swimming pool was very nice with comfortable lounges and helpful staff. I strongly recommend this hotel.

Dear GoneGirl1

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your positive experience with special remarks to the staff friendliness and service levels..