“Love Their Homemade Ice Cream”
Review of Fix Cafe

Fix Cafe
Ranked #72 of 193 Restaurants in Whistler
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Housemade. Warm. Delicious. Offering gourmet coffee, pastries, sandwiches, and gluten-free options that actually taste good! Everything at this local favourite is made in-house, even the ice cream. Stock up on ready-made lunches for your Whistler ski adventure, or cozy up with our complimentary wi-fi and email your envious friends back home. Any energy you need to start your day in Whistler, we've got your Fix.
Fairfield, California
“Love Their Homemade Ice Cream”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Can't comment on the food, cause I kept going for their wonderful homemade ice cream. Not sure what it is about their ice cream, it's just really good and not overly sweet. Only 6 flavors to choose from but of the 3 I tried they all get my vote, plus their reasonably priced which is bonus.

Another thing, we drove from Whistler to Creekside (10 min drive), just so I could get their ice cream. Yeah, I highly recommend Fix Cafe.

• Visited July 2014

Kingston, Canada
“Fix cafe”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The restaurant at Nita Lake Lodge is very good, good food, very friendly and courteous staff, Fix cafe is another story. While the food is good, there are too many staff. They spend a lot of time visiting with each other while making people wait. They are not always sure of what they are serving. Twice in one week I had to the return my order because it wasn't even close to what I ordered. The other day one of the longest serving staff dropped the lid from the cookie jar on the floor then promptly picked it up and put it back on the jar, the other staff was busy eating her sandwich while customers waited. Perhaps some supervision is in order by someone who understands the business. And yes, I am a regular not a sporadic tourist.

• Visited May 2014
NitaManager, Manager at Fix Cafe, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear guest, We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and bringing the issues with your recent experience in Fix to our attention. I will ensure that further training is provided for cleanliness and give the team additional information about the food that is being served. We strive to offer a level of service which is attentive, customized and personal and I am truly sorry that this was not the case during your visit to Fix. Please accept our sincere apologies for your disappointment.

Stephanie Noel-Director of food and beverage, stephanie@nitalakelodge.com
Toronto, Canada
“At last! Real Butter Pastry”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Great Homemade pastry, cookies and scones like my grandmother used to make. Possible one of my favourite cafes

Visited April 2013
Sacramento, California, United States
“Wonderful Cafe”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Best Cappuccino in a very long time, reminded me of Rome. Fresh homemade baked goods and fresh smoothies. Classy!

Visited February 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Cozy and perfect coffee shop in Whistler”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I adored having this coffee shop in our hotel. My husband and I would wake up every morning, bring our work with us for a couple of hours and enjoy a big cappuccino and some muffins while we watched the rain fall. It was the perfect place to relax but work if you had to {like we did} and we have fond memories of our mornings here. We will be back!

Visited June 2013